Chapter 12

I never fell in love before, not until you came..

Mina was drowning and she didn't noticed that Mingyu was waving his hand in front of Mina's face, Mina shook her head to gain her consciousness and she awkwardly smiled at him.

I know you're tired running from my mind. Can you take a rest first?

"Mina.."

"Yes? I'm sorry, what is it?" Mina asked wearing her fake smile.

"let's practice now." Mingyu laughed at her face.

"You've been dozing. Something wrong? Someone's bothering you?" Mingyu asked as he helped her to stand up, but Mina refused it, she stand up by herself.

"Yeah. Someone." Mina replied as she completely standing and positioned herself ready to spin her body, but she stop when Mingyu said..

"Am I running on your mind?" Out of the blue, he asked. Mina stopped on her track and faced Mingyu.

"In your dream.." Mina chuckled while rolling her eyes.

"let's just have our practice now, so that we take our lunch.." Mina commanded him, and then they began to have their practice.

Meanwhile, at the dance room.

Sana hushed Chaeyoung, she covered his mouth when he attempted to scream.

"Chaengie-ah, shut up, it's just our secret." Sana whispered on him as she hasn't removed her hand on his mouth yet.

Sana and Chaeyoung were chasing each other inside the dance room. Nayeon and Jungyeon didn't care their surroundings, they were busy, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Momo and Dahyun were just watching at the two. Sana and Chaeyoung.

"Chase me, Sana-ya.." Chaeyoung yelped. Sana glared at him before she chase him.

"Aren't you jealous?" suddenly Jihyo asked Tzuyu. Tzuyu raised his right eyebrow at Jihyo's question.

"Why would I be jealous, noona?" Tzuyu asked. Yeah, he's right, why does he have to be jealous? He and Sana aren't dating.

If you only know of how jealous I am. I wished, I would be Chaeyoung now, they were having fun, they were chasing each other, they were like a child playing in the playground.

"They weren't look like a couple, right?"

"What do you mean, noona?" Dahyun asked Jihyo as he look at her.

"I mean, they are not suitable to each other, I can see this two were just like a siblings, look at them, they resembles, who noticed it?" Jihyo asked the three.

The three stared at Sana and Chaeyoung, yeah, Jihyo is right, they have the same shape of face, they have pointed nose.

"You're right, Jihyo-ah.. I start wondering, are they siblings or related to each other?" Momo asked, but she received a shrugged on their shoulder.

Suddenly, the door barged open, revealing Mina. She look around when she heard a noise outside, it was a girl and boy's voice, they were shouting to each other, a noise of their shoes echoed on the room, and that's when Mina's eyes landed on the two featured who was having fun while chasing each other.

"Just shut up!!" Sana raged. Chaeyoung continue to run making her tired.

"I will tell him.." Chaeyoung teased. Sana pouted and she glared at him afterwards.

Chaeyoung run for his life when Sana run after him. They were running around the dance room, including that they forgot that their squad was watching at them.

Not until, Chaeyoung bumped into Mina and they both fell on the floor.

Chaeyoung was on top while Mina was on the bottom.

They stared to each other's eyes. They were just staring at each other.

Why are you so beautiful?

To be continued...

Master_Silence27

Short update for the boring story..