Chapter 31

"Where are you going, Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked as he noticed his outfit.

Chaeyoung cleared his throat. "Uhm." Before he could reply, a knocked on the door interrupted them.

The cub hurriedly went to the door, he twitched the door knob, he opened the door revealing Heechul.

"Dad?"

"Oh. Chaeng." Heechul hugged his son. He released the hug and look around.

"Hello uncle heechul." The three boys greeted him as well and bow their heads.

"Can I borrow Chaeng for a while?" Heechul told them which he earned a nod from the cub's friends.

"Sure uncle. You're going to have a father and son bonding?" Tzuyu asked.

"Actually, no.. He have someone to meet.." Heechul said. Tzuyu went silent.

What does it mean? What if this is about an arrange marriage? Then Sana and Chaeyoung will marry to each other?

Negative thoughts approach on Tzuyu's poor mind.

No.

He shook his head.

Maybe not Sana. I hope so.

Then Heechul and Chaeyoung bid their goodbyes to the cub's squad.

Meanwhile, at the restaurant.

"Are you nervous?" Kana asked, she is Sana's mother. Sana was feeling nervous, her mother didn't speak she's just asking her if she's okay or she's nervous.

"I'm fine mom."

"You look nervous. Don't worry Sana, this isn't about what you think."

Sana raised an eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean, mom?"

"I mean, oh they're here.." Kana said as the two figured appeared in their room.

Sana stood up and she squinted her eyes, the tall guy besides her father is still blurry, when they were near at them.

Both the cub and the squirrel's eyes widened.

"Dad.. Who is he?" Sana asked while pointing her index finger on the cub.

"Dad?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as his eyes widened open and he was in state of shocked right now.

"Let us sit first.." Heechul ordered. The cub sat across Sana and Chaeyoung sat across Sana's mom.

"You grow a young man now.. You're quiet handsome like your father.." Kana complimented the cub.

"Do you know him, mom?" Sana asked confusingly.

"Yes, I know him since he was young.." Kana replied as she smiled on the cub.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Nothing.. If I tell you who is he, you would probably hate him."

Sana frowned. "Mom, he is my friend and classmate." Sana protested.

"Okay.. Lets go to the point.." Chaeyoung inserted.

"Dad, why Sana called you 'Dad' too?" Chaeyoung asked to his father.

"Sana is your big sister.."

"Big sister?!" Sana and Chaeyoung exclaimed. Heechul and Kana nodded their heads. "What?!" Sana raged.

"Chaeyoung is my child from Seungwan.." Heechul explained everything, everything about him and Chaeyoung's mother.

"Seungwan? Auntie Seungwan?" Sana said and Heechul nod his head. "Yes she is."

"She is mom's cousin, right?" Sana asked to Heechul and he just nod his head for a response.

"Before I married your mom, I already touched Seungwan.." Heechul explained everything, again. Then Sana just nod her head, she understand everything.

"So.. Sana is my noona?" Chaeyoung asked. Despite he hate his father, he still accept him and the girl he loves.

********

After their dinner, Sana was happy knowing that she has a younger brother and the cub too, he was happy knowing that he have an older sister.

But, he was still cold to his father, why? He blamed his father why his mother died.

I'll accept Sana to be my noona, but expect me to be cold towards on you. You're still not forgiven of what you've done to my mom. Because of you, she died.

Chaeyoung feel cold and his head was hurting, he massaged his temple down to his nape. Sana noticed him and she approach him.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked. The cub lift up his head to Sana.

"I have headache. I think, I still have fever." The cub replied.

"Oh? Mom, Dad, can we go home now?" Sana told to her parents which they agreed.

*******

When they arrived at the Minatozaki residence, the cub protested that he wanted to go home on their condo, but Sana being his older sister, she insisted him to stay in the house.

"You can sleep now.." Sana said as she done fixing the bed where the cub had to sleep.

"Thank you.. Noona.." Chaeyoung said as he smiled at his older sister.

Sana smiled hearing him calling 'noona' to her.

I thought it was an arrange marriage but turn out, I'll meet my brother. I'm very very happy knowing that I have a younger brother and moreover, it's Chaeyoung.

He's a good guy for me ever since, that's why my best friend Mina easily fall for him.

The cub was now peacefully sleeping, then Kana and Heechul came.

"He's sleeping. He still have fever." Sana told them so that they couldn't make any noise.

"Does he take medicine already?" Kana asked and Sana nodded.

Then they just decided to sleep.

"Good night.." Sana whispered to the cub. He is quiet closed to the cub nowadays, so she wasn't feel awkward around him, before she exited the cub's room, she kissed his forehead and then she went to her room and drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

This story is boring. Right?