Chapter 28

When the cub arrived at their condo, he immediately parked his car on the garage and went to their unit, as he opened their unit door, someone poured him a cold water.

He was now soaked with cold water, he even shivered as the cold water drifted his body.

"W-who d-do t-that?" He asked with a shaky voice due to the coldness.

"Us!" The three idiot boys exclaimed as they laughed their asses out.

"D-don't y-you k-know t-that i-t's s-so c-cold?" Chaeyoung wanted to burst in angry, but he just choose to be calm since the three idiots are part of his life now.

"Yeah. That's why. It's actually a prank." Dahyun laughed.

The cub shivered but still he can glared at them, then he rushed to the bathroom and took a bath then he flopped himself at his soft clean bed.

Then his phone vibrated indicating a call, as he look at the phone, Mina's name flashed on the screen.

He immediately picked up his phone and pushed the green button which is the answer button.

[Yeoboseyo.] Mina greeted cheerfully at the other line. The cub smiled as he heard the angelic voice of his girlfriend.

[H-hello.] He was stuttering because he still feel the cold plus he turned on his air con.

[Why are you stuttering?] Mina asked. The cub cleared his throat.

[I'm feeling cold, that's why..] He lied.

[Okay? You want me to hug you?] Mina asked in her seductive voice.

[Ah. I wanted. Tss. Maybe tomorrow, can I?]

[Haha. Anyway, my parents, they really liked you, tiger.]

[Oh? That's great, penguin.] Then he heard Mina chuckling at the other line.

Then the cub coughed that make the penguin worried.

[Are you okay, tiger?] Mina asked worriedly.

[Yeah. I just choke on my drink.] He lied.

[A-anyway. S-see y-you t-tomorrow p-penguin.] The cub said.