Chapter 17

"Tzuyu-ah... I'm..." Sana trailed off then Tzuyu turned his body and faced Sana with his serious expression.

He was patiently waiting for her to finish her words.

Rejection.

I knew it.

She'll say, 'Tzuyu-ah.. I'm sorry, but...'

Tzuyu's thought were cut off when he felt a warm soft lips landed on his right cheeks. He widened his eyes and saw Sana, she was closing her eyes.

What?! Did she kissed me?!

Sana broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"I'm in loved with you, Tzuyu-ah.." Sana confessed making Tzuyu shocked.

"You do love me?" Tzuyu asked, he just can't believed. Sana nod her head.

"Yes. I do loved you. Very much." With that, Tzuyu embraced her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for turning back your feelings towards me, Sana.." Tzuyu sincerely said as he hugged her once again.

Meanwhile, at the ballet room.
(At the same time with SaTzu confession)

Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Jihyo and Dahyun entered the ballet room and found Mina and Mingyu having their practice, they then sat on the couch, seems like the two were taking serious at their practice cause no one noticed their presence yet.

When Mina and Mingyu were done at their practice, they stopped and then they noticed them.

"Hey?" Mina and Mingyu greeted them.

"Are you done?" Jihyo asked the two. (Mina and Mingyu)

The two nod their heads.

Mina's eyes were roaming around wanted to see the certain person, but he wasn't there. Mina pouted.

"What's with the pout, Mina?" Jungyeon asked as he caught her pouting her lips.

"Huh? Ah. Nothing." Mina lied as she scratch her temple.

"I know, you're looking for him.." Nayeon said. Mina was caught off guard.

"Anyway, guys, I have to go.." Mingyu said.

"See you tomorrow, Mina.." Mingyu added and he bid his goodbye.

Mina's squad look at her with collide eyebrows.

"You're closed now?" Momo asked.

"No!" Mina shrieked.

"I don't trust him, Mina. You better stay away from him after your performance with him.." Dahyun warned, the tone of his voice was rough and concerned.

"Why oppa? He is a good guy." Mina defended Mingyu. Dahyun and Jungyeon frowned at her answer.

"You're so hard-headed, Mina.." Momo scolded her. "You should, Mina.. Yeah, he maybe look good outside, but he was slowly undress you in his mind.." Nayeon said and their squad nod their heads for agreement.

Mina squinted her eyebrows.

"Alright. After the performance, I will avoid him.. Is that fine now?" Mina said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Anyway, where is he?" Finally, she asked referring to the guy who seems closed to her.

"We don't know?" Her squad shrugged their shoulders. "Sana and Tzuyu?" Mina asked.