Chapter 19

(School Fun Fest Day)

Chaeyoung woke up early than his alarm clock, he checked on his alarm clock, he giggled as he saw the time.

I woke up early than my alarm clock.

Then he rushed on the bathroom and took a bath.

After he took a bath, he wore his black V t-shirt, blue jean jacket, black ripped jeans, white Gucci shoes with white cap on.

Since the principal said, we can decide what were going to wear.

He comb his hair, he fixed his bangs and then when he was satisfied at his look, he hurriedly went downstairs and then he found Dahyun at the living room, he was sitting at the couch.

Oh. I forgot. We have a performance later. What should we would wear then?

"Don't think too much.." A tap of his shoulder brought him to reality. He tilted his head and saw his best friend wearing things just like him.

"If we're wearing blacks, it would look us hots and handsome." Jungyeon said as he went out to his room wearing things just like Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"What's happening to you, Dahyun?" Jungyeon asked as he noticed the aura of Dahyun.

Dahyun sigh.

"Nothing.." He mumbled and then he walk out. He's not wearing things like them. He's still in his pajama.

"What's wrong with him?" Chaeyoung asked Jungyeon and Tzuyu, but he earned a shrugged a shoulder from them.

What's wrong with Dahyun today? He's in bad mood, I guess?

Dahyun went out to his room and just like them, he wore things just like them.

"Pair.." Dahyun smirked.

"Something wrong with you today.." Tzuyu said as he pat Dahyun's back.

"Yeah.. You noticed?"

"What's wrong hyung?" Chaeyoung asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Nothing.." Dahyun shook his head. The three boys ex-changing glanced to each other and then they just shrugged their shoulder.

Dahyun went to the kitchen.

"Wanna have a breakfast here? Or at the university?" Dahyun asked them.

"We will just have our breakfast in the university, let's go!" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu exclaimed.

*******

They arrived at the school parking lot, Chaeyoung parked his car on the same spot where he used to park his car. Today, they use one car and it's Chaeyoung's car.

"Let's go!" said Chaeyoung and he walk in front of them.

When they reached the school cafeteria, they order their foods and then Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo and Sana came.

"Hi.." Nayeon and Jihyo cheerfully greeted the four boys.

"Oh.. Hello girls.." The four boys greeted back, but they heard Dahyun's voice, it was cold but still soft.