Chapter 35

As soon as they arrived at the school parking lot, they leave Jungyeon on his car and the three boys run inside the campus and they went to the cafeteria, but their girlfriends or squad wasn't there and they just decided to go straight to their classroom.

They were panting and gasping when they reached their classroom.

"Sana?"

"Momo?"

"Mina?"

"Nayeon?" Jungyeon called out as soon as he stepped the door while panting.

The five girls look at the door where they heard their name being called.

They give a cold stare on their boyfriend. Mina got up from her seat and she was crossing her arms.

"Where have you been?" Mina asked with her soft voice yet you could say that she was angry right now.

"We've been at YG where the tournament happened." Chaeyoung replied and he gulped nervously.

"Really?" Mina raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. I'm not lying, I swear." Chaeyoung raised his right hand indicating that he was telling the truth.

Mina wanted to burst out in laughing because of his face, he really look frighten.

"Haha." Mina burst out in laughing when the cub showed that he is really scared at her. When he heard Mina's laugh, he unknowingly smile too.

"I thought you will scold me?" Chaeyoung said as he scratch his temple.

"Yeah. But, when I look at your face, you were so frightened and scared, haha.. You should've seen your face.." Mina teased.

"Oh?"

"Anyway, how's your audition?" Mina asked as she wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Uhm. We passed." Chaeyoung said and smile showing his dimple.

"How about you? How's your dance audition?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhm. We passed too.." Mina replied cheerfully and she smile showing her famous gummy smile.

"Congrats.." Mina and Chaeyoung chorused and then Chaeyoung made his way and hugged the penguin and kissed her forehead.

"Finally.. You passed.. You dreamed to be a member of the school dance club, right?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"Yeah. This is all because of you, Chaeng.." Mina said as she fixed his bangs.

"You should cut your hair already.. Your hair is quiet long now.." Mina complained.

"But still, I look more handsome in this long hair.." Chaeyoung firmly said as he make a like pose under his chin and winked at Mina.

Mina chuckled.

"Yeah, I admit, but I'm afraid.." Mina pouted her lips.

"Why?"

"What if someone will steal you away from me?"

"Why would someone will steal me away from you?" Chaeyoung asked as he squinted his eyebrows in confusion.

"I just sensed.." Mina said and look down. Then the cub cupped her face making her look at him.

"Don't be so paranoid, it wouldn't happened.." Chaeyoung said as she put her into a tight hug and caressed her back.

Mina broke the hug. Then the cub kissed her forehead.

*******

Days had passed. Momo, Sana, Mina and Nayeon were finally member of the school dance club, they were enjoying the club where they joining, as for Jihyo, she's happy that finally, someone noticed her voice, she can sing a high pitch notes.