2.

Yeah them is her aunts and uncles cause her grandma was getting it in. But anyways let me display ages: Clarence (45), Cartier (41), Sanaa (36), Dominic (43), Jah (25), Zaiden (23), Hayven (27), and Pooch (21). Yes Pooch is his real name :)

*EXPLICIT CONTENT. READ IF YOU WANT. BUT DON'T COMPLAIN.*

August 17, 2016

Jazmine

"What time is your flight?" Elijah asked while we were still cuddled up in bed.

"Tonight at 8." I said.

"Mmm so I get the day with you?" He asked. I smirked.

"Yeah basically." I said. I couldn't help but smile.

So the deal with Elijah is I met him when I dealing one night about a year ago. He approached me when I in the middle of a deal and thought I needed help because of what I had on and the guy looked sketchy. Ever since then we've been cool.

I'm not gone lie and say I didn't catch feelings for him because I did low key and I wish I could stay here because he's one of the chillest niggas I know.

"So what we doing today?" I asked straddling his lap.

"Ion know let's start with me dicking you down." He said smirking and flipping us over.

"I thought you'd never ask." I said in a low tone. "Elijah quit playing with me." I said while he rubbed my boobs.

After we woke up from our nap we showered. I grabbed some clothes from Zacari old room when he used to sleep over and gave them to Elijah to wear until we went to his house. I went downstairs and saw the bitch that tried me last night sleep on the floor butt naked. I rolled my eyes and walked to kick her.

"Get yo grimy ass up out my house." I said. She popped up and mugged me. "Feeling froggy? Jump then bitch."

"It's too early for yo shit." She said and I turned to see Elijah coming down the stairs with no shirt on. "Ooh hey daddy."

"Daddy? Bitch you trippen. You ready bae?" He asked me.

"Tuh she ain't even that cute. Holla when you want some good pussy." The girl said looking me up and down. I reach under the sofa cushion and grab the pistol from under it.

"Bitch keep disrespecting me in my house if you want to." I said pointing it at her she got on her knees. I looked at Elijah who was smirking and saw Dom coming down the steps.

"Baby help me this bitch is crazy." She said while her holding her hands up.

"Tina call my niece a bitch again and she wont be the only pointing a gun at you." Dom said mugging her before going into the kitchen.

"Tina get yo ass up. You not sucking no dick." I said still holding the gun at her. "Now get yo ass out my house before I light yo ass up."

"But I need my clo--" She started.

"GET ON BITCH!" I said cutting her off.

Tina grabbed her phone off the floor and ran out the house butt naked. I put the pistol under the sofa cushion and turned to see Elijah and Dom staring at me. I cheesed big.

"Little girl stop scaring off my hoes." Dom said chuckling. "Nah I'm kidding. I'm glad you know how to take care of yo self though and I'm gone miss you. What you bout to go do?" He asked.

"Hang out with Elijah today. Then come back so I can pack my things and leave." I said.

"Aight and thanks again Elijah. If you need anything from me just let me know okay? You considered family now." Dom said.