14.

Kameryn

"So you know Cartier gone call the SWAT team once he see yo face, right?" I tell Jazmine as I cleaned her nose. This shit look broke. "Jaz, we need to go to the doctor. Yo shit broke."

"Fix it please Kam. Ion wanna go to the doctor." She tells me looking up at me. I sigh and try to fix her nose. I pop it back in place causing her to let out a scream. "Fuck!!"

"You said fix it." I said chuckling. I finished cleaning her nose and put a bandage over it. Her eye wasn't as bad as her nose but a vessel was popped and she had bloody scratches around it. "Damn they got yo ass good."

"Shut up. Thats why both they asses sittin in the hospital."

I laughed because she really crazy. I cleaned her around her eye with alcohol. After that I put a bandage over her whole eye. "You done Patchy the Pirate."

She stood up in looked in the bathroom mirror and hit me in my stomach.

"You got me out here looking I belong on the Pirates of Caribbean." She said trying to take the bandage off.

"Cut that shit out, you need it or its gone get infected." I smacked her hand away.

She sighed leaving it alone. We went downstairs and saw Slim already making the porkchops I bought. He looked at Jazmine and let out a snicker. She threw the remote at his head and it landed in the skillet.

"Bro! You fried my remote!" I shouted at her.

"Fuck yall." She said sitting on the couch. She began lookin for another remote to turn the TV on with. "Where the fuck is the other remote?"

"In the fucking skillet, fried." I said shaking my head at her. "Dumb ass."

"Fuck you." She said getting up and turning the TV on from the side.

"Just disrespectful," Slim said throwing my fried remote on the kitchen island. "Now one of our porkchops in contaminated with battery acid. We need to quarantine this shit."

"Yall niggas is ed." Jazmine said sitting in front of the cable box like a little kid flipping the channels until she finally landed on Tom and Jerry.

"Turn that childish shit off." I said. "Put my damn football on."

"No." She said laying on her back with her legs propped up actually watching that childish shit. She really look like an 8 year old on Saturday morning. I shake my head because she's a cool ass female but she so damn childish and stubborn.

Slim was finally done making the porkchops rice and green beans. Jazmine got up and walked to the table so she could eat with us.

"Sure you don't need a high chair to eat in with yo childish ass?" I asked her. She smiled and threw a green bean at me.

"I want juice." She said.

"You got two thick ass legs use em." I said. She pouted and looked at me and Slim. Slim pouted back at her and even crossed his arms. "Y'all so childish."

I got up and got the mango punch. Jazmine snatched it before Slim could and poured herself some juice. I don't know how I'm gone manage to live with these two childish ass niggas.

After dinner Jazmine went back to laying on the floor and I went up to my room and checked my phone. I had two missed calls from Cartier and one from my ex-girlfriend named Riley. I rolled my eyes because I'm tired of her annoying ass. That's why I'm lowkey glad I'm not going back to Milennium, I just wonder how it's gone be at Jaz's school, she seem like she got a lot of niggas and bitches hating. I decided to call Cartier back and see what he wanted. When he finally picked up he sounded like he was pissed about something. I could hear him shouting at the niggas in the trap.

"Aye what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Who the fuck beat on my niece? Bring her ass here right now!!" Cartier shouted into the phone and hung up.

I put my gray sweatpants on and a white tank top on. I slid on my white Air Force Ones and went downstairs. Slim was knocked out on the couch and Jazmine was knocked out on the floor. How fucking cute. Jazmine wasn't even apporpiate to be going outside, she had on fuzzy gray pajama shorts and a tank top with some fuzzy socks on. I picked her little ass up off the floor and took her to the car. I had a hoodie in the backseat of my BMW. She woke up and looked confused in the passenger seat once I got inside.

"It's cold. Where are we going?" She asked putting her feet up in the seat and leaning against the window.

"Here." I grabbed my hoodie out the backseat and handed it to her. She fell back asleep quick but I would be tired as fuck too if I had to beat my mom and her boyfriend ass.

I pulled out the garage and made my way to the trap house. I was actually nervous to see what Cartier was about to do and I'm kind of mad that he found out about this because he gone think I ain't fit enough to take care of her anymore which mean he's going to lose his trust in me and I don't want that.

Not only that but I actually want to watch over Jazmine when I saw her ealier today at the school with Taelyn and she smiled back at me I knew she was a sweet girl. I find it crazy that we met after that. Sum like fate or whatever.

Vote

Comment

I'm going to do Breyden, Kameryn and Taelyn's POV the next few chapters. What yall think about that? Yall finally gone know what happened in middle school.

#TEAMBREYDEN

#TEAMTAELYN

#TEAMKAMERYN