18.

October 2016

Sophia

"Is she going to wake up anytime soon?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I felt a unfamiliar object attached to my mouth helping me breath except I didn't need it now.

"We can't say for certain Mr. Watson. But we could only hope for the best." I heard a female voice tell him. The last thing I rember was throwing a kitchen chair at Jazmine before everything went black.

I slowly open my eyes to see Leo and a female in a white lab coat standing at the foot of my bed, letting me know that I'm in the hospital. They were talking about other options if I didn't wake up soon. I let out a slight moan causing them to look at me. Leo eyes lit up as he saw me. I was smiling on the inside I was too weak to smile right now.

"Hello Ms. Alvarez, I'm Dr. Molina. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked me. I know damn well this bitch see this fucking tube in my mouth. I rolled my eyes and pointed at the the tube in my mouth. She smiled and nodded her heard. "Oh right, let me get the nurse to come and take your tube out."

The doctor leaves, which left me and Leo in the room by ourselves. He crosses his arms over his chest and shakes his head at me. I roll my eyes insantly knowing what he's about to tell me. But I honestly didn't feel like hearing it right now.

"You know you done fucked up right?" He tells me while chuckling to himseld. I put my hand up signaling for him to save it. "Damn Sophia, you can't do shit right. Not even ride this dick right. How the fuck we supposed to finish our job on time now? You let that bitch put you in the hospital. On top of that, you let her cut our baby right out of you!"

My eyes widened as I heard him tell me, my own daughter cut her sibling right out of my stomach. I don't remember her doing that, but as he told me that a memory came back of Jazmine telling me, "Don't start shit you can't finish." I remember feeling the pain of something sharp slitting my lower stomach. A tear slipped from my face. I was both happy and sad. Happy because my daughter is actually a tough bitch. But sad because I lost a child.

"Damn, Sophia cut that crying shit out and remember we on a fucking mission. I'm tired of playing the weak ass step daddy to that damn spawn of Satan you gave birth too." Leo said with anger in his voice. "The fuck yall feed her as a baby? Nails? That bitch went and kicked me in my fucking face and cracked the bridge of my nose. Not to mention we both can't have kids anymore."

The doctor came back with a small petite Asian nurse. She walked over to remove the tape that attached the tube to my face. She pressed the button to lean my bed flat. After she finally removed the tube from my face. I licked my chapped lips and the nurse poured me a cup of water from the pitcher.

"Okay so the next th--" The doctor started to say until I cut her off.

"I'm sorry to cut you off but how long have I been in here and what exactly happened to me?" I asked her.

"Oh, right. So the night you were brought in you had lost a lot of blood which caused a hemorrgahe in your stomach. Since you had such a deep cut in your lower abdomen, it took us longer than expected to fix it. When you lost all of the blood on the table it sent you into hypovelmic shock and you were also struggling to get enough oxygen to your brain which sent into your coma, that you were in for about a week up until now. I'm also sorry to inform you that you lost your baby and that your chances of carrying another baby is at 5%."