21.

😍Jah, Dom and Cartier in media.(Left to right)😍

Dom

"Yall niggas can't do shit right!!" I shouted walking into my living room. "How hard is it to find a nigga with a fucking Smith and Wesson gun!?"

I was trying to find the bold muthafucka who shot my niece. But these new idiots I hired can't come up with shit. All my niggas thats been rocking with me for the longest in the trap is out guarding the hospital for Jaz. She supposed to see if she able to walk today. If she can she's okay to come home just gone be on bed rest if she's not able to walk then she's gone have to stay at the hospital.

"Boss, I think I got something." One of my workers said.

"What?" I asked looking at the laptop he was working on. I paid extra money for some hackers to give me the system that the FBI uses just so I could track niggas down exactly like this.

"This nigga here his name is Logan. He been in trouble with this nigga here named Taelyn. But Taelyn and Logan been plotting behind the scenes. One of our niggas saw Taelyn out here a couple nights ago."

"They got anyghing to do with Moot?" I asked.

"Nah, it says here they've only been arrested together no alliances." He explains.

"Thanks Peewee." I said before grabbing my jacket and rushing to the hospital.

That nigga Logan and Taelyn high on my fucking radar. When I got to Jazmine's room, I peeked in her room to see if anyone was in there. It was only Zaiden and Jah. They was knocked out along with Jaz. I went inside and tapped Jah and Zaiden so they could follow me.

"Wassup found sum?" Zaiden asked me.

"Yeah, it was Logan and that one nigga Taelyn that she brought out here."

"How you know?" Jah asked.

"Peewee looked up Logan and Taelyn criminal record they been working together for some time now."

"Dont make sense because they was arguing at Marilyn baby shower." Jah explained.

"Obviously that shit is an act." Zaiden chimed in making my point.

"Niggas some lames." Jah angrily said. "Why the fuck would they shoot Jaz when both them niggas like her?"

"Gone figure that shit out. Ask Jaz if she's talked to Taelyn." I said. "Be suttle about it and don't leave her here by herself until they release her. Oh and call Hayven and Sanaa and tell them to do sum bout Jaz hair. She look a mess."

"Bet." Zaiden said before him and Jah went back in the room with Jaz.

Kameryn

I sat in the hotel room thinking about Jaz while Slim played NBA 2k16 on a play station we bought out here. I still haven't been to see her but I know she's gettin out soon. I just can't bring myself to see her.

"You coo bro?" Slim asked walking to the kitchen where I was sitting. We updated our hotel room because sleeping in the same room wasn't working out for us. But now we have a two room and two bathroom suite. Especially since we was only supposed to be out here for a week but if Jazmine can't walk then it's gone be a problem and we might have to stay longer. School work gone be stacked up like the amount of divorce papers in a judge's chambers.

"I'm straight. I just can't stop thinking Jaz."

"Shit is sad bro. Let me find out." Slim said pouring some juice into a cup. I heard a knock on the door and Slim went to open it. I heard Dom talking to Slim and Dom made his way inside.

"Hey Mac, I need you." Dom said. "We might know who popped her."

"Who?" Slim asked.

"Logan and ole boy name uh Taelyn." He said making my anger rise.

"Taelyn? The fuck." Slim said.

"Enough talking. Let's go."

"Wait how do we know his address?" Slim asked.

"Issa secret." Dom said.

"FBI head ass." Slim said as we all made our way out the door.

Jazmine

I woke up in my hospital room and saw Jah and Pooch knocked out on the couch next to my bed. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned and saw Taelyn standing in the door way.

"Hey baby." He said walking and I smiled.

They put me in drugs for my pain and I can hardly comprehend anything. I feel high as a skyscraper. I smiled and held my arms out for him to hug me.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He said as he lifted me to give me a hug. I unknowingly nodded my headed. "Okay shh. Don't wake yo uncles up."

I giggle and shoosh myself.

VOTE

COMMENT

It's short because all the juicy shit happens next chapter.

But check out my homegurls story called "This Thing Called Love" got my bae August Alsina in it. 😍