27.

Okay so this chapter is full of surprises and if you are confused please just read and I will answer all questions at the bottom of the chapter BUT shoutout to

sarahwithah1 @moldy_edges and @xxxbellaaaa for trying to help me remember. But I still dont so yeah. :)

3 Weeks Later

Ariel POV

"Ariel you ready to go?" Nick asked me while I packed up everything from my room into my suticase. So, apparently I have to go and stay with my older brother Nick because my mom wanted to go off an honeymoon in Paris.

"Soooo why is mom making us stay with you again?" I asked throwing the last of my things in my suitcase.

"Dad and Dillyn are going on a 9 month tour and mom staying with Devon in Paris for right now. She not finna let two 16 year olds and two 17 year olds stay by themselves." he simply said.

"What about Blake and Sage?" I asked. "They grown enough to watch us."

"Them niggas are 21 and all they do is smoke and fuck and they barely home." Nick said sitting at the head of the bed. "Plus living in New York in a nice 5 bedroom penthouse is gone be better than living here sharing a room with London."

"Man, I still cant believe her mom ditched her." I said shrugging my shoulders. Londyn has been living with my family since she was 8 because her mom decided that she was "unfit" like bitch if you don't act like a fucking grown up. But I'm glad she made that decision because Londyn is my Day 1. Period.

"Yeah dad used to mess with some whole ass weirdos." Nick said before grabbing my suitcases and helping me take them downstairs. I'm just like my mom , the last one to get ready.

Jada, Jaden and Londyn were already in the taxi waiting for me to pack the last of my things. I mean I guess it wont be bad living with Nick I don't think he's going to act like my dad. Plus I get to go to a new school and make new friends.

----

"So here's yall home for now." Nick said opening the front door to his penthouse. "Yall start school on Monday. Today is Saturday so you have all of tomorrow to prepare for a new school and new beginnings."

"Man everyone gone be on our dicks because my daddy and yall daddy is famous." Jaden said like he was irritated. But he stating facts though. My dad is Lucas Coly and they're dad is Dillyn Troy.

They been making music for as long as I can remember but they recently switched labels and made hit songs and now they're super famous. Like up there on the Kardashian status.

"You gotta pick yo reals and fakes out kid." Nick stated. The funny part is Jaden act like Nick used to. My mom had hella stories about Nick and my other twin siblings. I wish I was twin but noooo. "But aye go pick yall rooms out."

We all dropped our bags and ran to the hallway where all the rooms where. I picked the first one and it was next to Londyn who was next to Jade who was across the hall from Jaden. Nick's room was at the end of the hallway. I mean that wasn't as hard as I thought it was gone be. I expected to be fighting over rooms.

Jazmine

"Oh my goodddd. Okay fine I'll go with you." I said to Tiny through the speaker phone. This girl is trying to get me and to go to the club with her like... I'm not in a party mood. But I haven't seen her in a cool minute so I guess the club won't be that bad.