13.

Jazmine

"So let me get this straight. I'm going to live with Kameryn? Why can't I go live with you or better yet I have a friend I can go live with his name is Taelyn." I explained.

"I don't have space and I don't know Taelyn or trust him. I trust Kameryn that's why he's my right hand in the trap." He told, me making me sigh. "I'm sorry Jaz, plus you and I both know my brothers and sisters would kill me if I let anything happen to you. Hell, I'll kill my damnself if something happened to you."

"Okay but what about the social worker? And nothing has happened to me so why the sudden change?"

"I got the social worker handled and something could happen thats why we have him with you. He'll also be going to school with you. So have fun with that." Cartier said causing my mouth to drop open. "Mac!!! Come get my niece and take her to your place."

Kameryn walked into the office and looked just as confused as I am. He was fine as hell though, he just don't know I think he's fine as hell.

"Uncle you didn't tell him?" I asked face palming myself.

"I could only deal with so many questions." He said. "Let me sum this up for you. Watch my niece because if any of Moot's people get her they gone use her as a bargaining chip and if that happens when I say all hell is going to break loose. I mean all my Chicago niggas gone fly down her and it's gone look like the city called the National Guard. So take care of her till this blows over."

"And how long is that gone?" He asked, taking the words right out my mouth. I mean I don't want to go back to living with my mom but it's hard living with a nigga as fine as him and what the fuck he still doing in high school bro look a good 20 years old.

"Boy I don't know get her to yo home. Before any of these niggas come in here flirting with her and I have to shoot them." Cartier said turning and typing on his computer. As soon as we were about to walk out another guy came in. "Yes, Slim?"

"Oh I just overheard that someone was gone be living with me and Mac. I just came to see who it is."

"Nigga get out my office looking the Grim Reaper." He said causing us to snicker. We all walked out and I was going to my car until Kameryn stopped me.

"Unt unt, what you doing?" He asked causing me to look at him crazy.

"Getting in my car..?" I said more like a question.

"You riding with me and Slim." he said opening the door to his BMW M6 Gran Coupe. I looked at him crazy because he was being extra right now.

"Boy did you pay for this $70,000 car? I think the fuck not." I said.

"If you getting chased that little ass Charger ain't gone get away from no niggas chasing you." He explained. I chuckled because my Hemi would blow his shit.

"My little ass Charger would blow dust on yo fucking BMW believe that." I said smirking.

"Oh word? Let's see." He said climbing in his car. Slim had already made his way back to the house. As we were speeding down the streets he was ahead of me for the most part until I gave my gas a little more push and I sped pass him with my engine roaring.

We finally came to a red light and I rolled my window down so I could say something.

"My little ass Charger still beat yo BMW tho." I smiled looking at him.

"Yeah whatever but follow me though. You don't know where I live." he said smirking. I nodded my head and rolled my window back up. I followed him way out of the cities to a gated community. I looked in awe at all the nices houses. We went down all the streets till we made our way to a culdesac. There was a nice house on sitting at the end of it. Kameryn pulled into the three car garage and that let me know that it was his house.