17.

Next Day

Jazmine

After Taelyn dropped me off last night, I haven't spoken to him or Kameryn. I wasn't actually pissed at Kameryn, I was mad at Taelyn. While I was in the family room last night, I heard him lie and tell Kameryn we did something last night. So, I planned on ignoring him because thats that lame shit I don't like.

"Jazmine get up." I heard Slim say as he walked by my room.

"The fuck for?" I asked.

"Chicago." He said walking back in the opposite direction.

I got out of bed and poked my head out of my room and watched as he walked to his room at the end of the hall. Kameryn came out of his room, shirtless. NUT.

"Yo bags packed?" He asked as I was gazing at him."Jazmine?"

"Huh?" I said snapping out my gaze. "Oh um...why are we going to Chi?"

"I don't know. I don't question my boss." He said going back into his room. I shrugged my shoulders amd went to pack my bags. It was 8 am, early as fuck. I still had sleep in my eyes.

I turned on my Beats Pill and played some oldies. My favorite. My first song I turned on is Guess Who Loves You More by Raheem DeVaughn.

I began to dance as I unpacked my packed shit and packed that shit into another separate suitcase. I just moved in and didn't even get a chance to unpack.

"My love for you can never be measured!!" Kam sang making me jump out my damn skin. "Oh sorry, I aint mean to scare ya. I just love oldies."

"Me too." I smiled. The next song played which is I Heaven by Kem.

"I see the way you look at me... as if to say its right. I pray for you and day out." I sang throwing my panties and bra in my suitcase. Kameryn came in and sat on my bed as he watched me. "Why you watching?"

"Cause its my house and I do what I please." He said bluntly.

"Mmm okay." I said as I planned outfits in my head before throwing them in the suitcase.

"Girl, on in heaven. Where the love of a lifetime resides. In you, girl theres heaven in you babe. Oh girl, its so meant to be." Kameryn sang making dance a little which made him laugh. "I know damn well you ain't dancing to my singing."

"It's nice." I honestly said. I picked my phone up and changed the song to Unconditional Love by Hi-Five.

"I WILL CLIMB THE HIGHEST PEAK! SWIM THE DEEPEST SEA!! I WILL CROSS THE DESERT LAND I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YO LOVEEEEE YEAH!" Kameryn and I sang at the same time. We looked at each other and started busting up.

"This the cutest shit I've ever seen." Slim said while he had his phone out recording. "When the wedding?"

I smacked my lips and threw a pillow at him. I chuckled and zipped my suitcase with just my clothes in it and grabbed my other suitcase for personal care and shoes. I started to pack the last of my things and I now had Slim and Kameryn watching me. Slim was sitting on the floor criss cross applesauce like a kindergartener.

"I'm done finally. But don't we got school? Why are we going?" I asked still pressed over the reason of us going to Chi. I mean I really ain't complaining but I am because school important.

"I told yo hardheaded ass ion question Cartier. That's yo uncle but he my boss, so you ask him." Kam said as I packed my things into the back of the G-Wagon.