25.

Moot

"Talk to me." I said walking into the office of my trap house. I had niggas keeping tabs about Dom and his little family. Or whats left of it.

"Um... Cartier is dead and--"

"Wait Cartier is dead?" I asked confirming what I just told. Cedric nods his head and I nod my head taking it in. I ain't sad or no gay shit like that but I was curious as to who did it and why. "Keep talkin."

"Okay. Jazmine their niece was just kidnapped and shot but now shes home and healed. Um what else...Oh! They have the two niggas who did it." Cedric finished.

"Bring me Jazmine fine ass." I simply said.

"Sir.."

"BRING ME HER!!" I shouted throughout the office.

Jazmine

"When you was in New York you was fuckin the Yankee, I was fuckin with base, I was pitchin to Franky. These bitches so cranky get em a hanky." I rapped while walking down the aisle of the grocery store with my headphones in.

I was at the store with Kameryn, Slim and Arianna. I was walking with Arianna while Slim and Kameryn went to buy some already made wings from here.

"Oooh thats my song! Play it out loud!!" Ari said all excited. I became cool with her after I laid some ground rules down. Like, I don't trust so easy in the beginning of being friends with females. Like, I haven't heard from Sienna or Khloe but it's cool. They bet not speak when they see me.

I pulled my headphones out and rapped to the song while it played.

"All the dope boys gon feel her, fuck is my MAC Concealer? I be out in Queens, on the back of four whee whee wheelers, I'm a big deal thats why I get more head than a pigtail." I rapped while I started twerking. The worker on the aisle was staring at us as Arianna recorded me for her snapchat.

"Ooh girl you know you betta stop before yo mans come down this aisle and have a fit." Ari said giggling while she posted the video on Snapchat.

"He not even my mans." I rolled my eyes as I pulled my phone out to see multiple text messages from Dominic, Jah, and Pooch. They all texted me in a group chat telling me to come over because they had something they wanted to tell me. I replied saying I'll be there after we leave the store.

As we walked down the aisle we grabbed Hostess and Little Debbie snacks. We went to go find Kameryn and Slim. I saw Slim ordering the wings and potato wedges while Kameryn stood off to the side looking like he was having an intense conversation with some chick. I felt a little bit of anger rise in me but I quickly simmered down as I walked over to him.

"Kam, I have to go to my uncles. I'm gone take a Uber."

"No the fuck you not." Kam said looking at me crazy. "It's 9 o'clock at night stay yo little ass here and wait for me to take you."

"This ya little girlfriend now? This why you been dodging my calls?" The female said looking me up and down.

"Riley shut yo annoying ass up." Kameryn said with so much hate in his voice. He was about to walk off until she grabbed his arm. It pissed me off seeing that he didn't want to be bothered with her anymore.

"Bitch is you blind or something? He don't wanna be bothered with T-Rex built ass anymore." I said in annoyance snatching Kameryn from her.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked with more attitude than before.

"The bitch that's gone ride his dick till the sun come up. Now leave us the fuck alone." I said causing Slim and Arianna to start bnusting up. Riley stood there looking shocked before walking away with her little friend.