26.

Jazmine

We finally made it back home to New York. Arianna said she would be moving out here after we graduate and Slim head ass didn't want to leave her and since he was already graduated he just stayed with her. So now it's just me and Kameryn living in his large ass house.

"So I been thinking and.... I want to move." Kam said out of nowhere while we was chilling in his living room.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"We literally live 45 mins from the school and the house kinda big. Like I want a big house but 7 bedrooms is a lot. I could work with four." He explained and I nodded my head in agreement.

"One for me, one for you, one for Arianna and Slim and then one guest bedroom." I stated scrolling through house listings on Zillow.

"Or... one for me and you and two extra guest bedrooms." Kam whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine. I smiled while I still scrolled through listings.

"But wait aren't you like 18 how you gone swing buying a whole new house?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"Well your uncle helped me get this home by co-signing. But now that he passed away, I have to find someone else." He explained.

"Okay well when you are ready to buy. I think I found a place near the school." I said while scrolling the nice pictures. It's a lot smaller than the one we live in right now. "I like it. It has a pool."

While he was looking at the pictures someone knocked on the door and I stood up to answer it. I wish his door had a peephole but it didn't so I just swung the door open. To my surprise it was a tall dark guy with gold chains and rings.

"Wh-" I asked till I was cut off.

"Kameryn!!" The dude shouted.

"Unt unn. Look nigga I don't know who you are but you not finna come up here and shout through this house like you pay bills round here."

"The fuck you doin here?" Kam asked angrily. I looked between Kameryn and the man and noticed that they looked similar to each other. I put two and two together and reazlized thats his dad.

"Umm... I'm gone go over here."

"Nah he was just leaving." Kameryn said before slamming the door in his face. My mouth dropped at how rude he was to his dad.

"Kam..." I started until he cut me off.

"Don't. He's not a good person. Whenever he comes around there's always trouble." He said before walking off and going upstairs.

I wonder what he means by that. I was about to go follow him upstairs until I heard another knock at the door. I went to go open it again and I saw Taelyn standing there. I almost slammed the door in his face until he stopped it with his foot.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Can you leave?"

"Please Jaz... I have a lot of explaining." he begged.

"No you don't cause I don't give a fuck what you got to say." I said waiting for him to move his foot. "Move yo foot before I shoot it."

"Jaz-"

"Taelyn get yo fuckin foot out the door before you lose the muthafucka." I said louder but still calm. He moved his foot and I slammed the door and locked it. I went upstairs and saw Kameryn grabbing his black hoodie and slipping his black Nike Air Force 1s on. "Where you goin?"