16.

Amani Blake 💓

Taelyn

"Bro get on. Don't no one want yo big headed ass anymore." I told my ex Amani who was standing at my front door. She started to pout and cry. "Look Amani I still have love for you bu--"

"Then why are you acting this way?! Who has you acting stupid Taelyn?" She asked while crying. I sigh and let her inside.

I'm just glad my mom isn't here, she loves Amani and she lowkey hates the fact that we didn't work it out. Like you get cheated on and let me know if you still wanna work shit out. After she came inside I closed the door and rolled my eyes as she made her way to the couch.

"Listen Amani, you cheated on me. I don't why you not there with that nigga you claimed to love oh so much. But, I don't want you back. I got my eyes on someone else." I explained while she held her face in her hands sniffling. "Come on cut that crying bullshit out."

"You're exactly the same as when we were together!!" She shouted making me roll my eyes. "Look at you! You don't even love me anymore."

"I just said I still have for you but I don't wanna be with you anymore." I explained to her. She looked up at me with tears rolling down her face. "Bro. I told you stop that crying shit because I don't care."

"WHO IS SHE TAELYN?!" Amani shouted.

"Get out Amani." I said standing up and opening the front door to see only to see Jazmine standing there. Fuck.

"Jaz what the fuck happened to yo face?" I asked taking my hand and grabbing her face to examine it. God tryna make life hard for me. I'm really gone fuck up whoever did this shit.

Amani stood up and walked towards the door. She stopped once she saw Jazmine in the doorway.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Amani asked.

Jazmine and I both snapped our necks to look at her.

"The bitch that's gone snatch you up if you keep talking that shit." Jazmine stated.

"Tuh I think the fuck not. Im from Queens try me if you want to." Amani said making me face palm myself.

"And Im from the Bronxs and Chicago so what's up bitch?" Jazmine asked balling her fists up. I took her hands trying to get her to relax.

"So this the little cunt that got you acting up?" Amani said.

"Why are you still here? I told you to leave as soon as you got here." I said pulling Jazmine inside and stepping aside to make her leave.