28.

Breyden

After Jaz texted me, I decided to get Kameryn because the bouncers wouldn't let me in since I'm not trying to pimp females out. I had to warn her to get out of there ASAP because I saw one of the men come out the back side of the club dragging out a female who was unconcious and putting her on the back side of a huge 13 wheeler. That was basically a players only club.

I sat in my car and scrolled through my iMessage app from when all of us hung out and called Kameryn. It rung once before he picked up the phone.

"Man nigga what? I'm busy right now?" He aggresively answered.

"Nigga chill out I know you looking for Jazmine and she at this club you need to co-" All i heard was the sound of the phone being hung up.

This nigga rude as fuck.

About five minutes later three big black Escalades pulled into the parking lot and I saw Kameryn hop out. I climbed out of my basic Honda Civic and walked over to them. I heard the back door of the club open and saw two men dragging out a female. It kind of looked like...

"NIGGA THATS MY GIRL!!" I heard Kameryn shout and a group of niggas hopped out the Escalades as the two men dropped Jazmine to the floor causing her to hit her head on the ground. "Oh naw, yall really got me fucked up."

"Who the fuck is yall niggas?" One of the men asked pulling out a gun.

"Enough talking. Light these niggas up." Kameryn said as all the men let off several rounds on the two guys.

"Alright chill before yall accidentally shoot Jaz." He said before rushing over to Jazmine who was out cold. "Aye Breyden put her in yo car and take her back to my house."

Kameryn picked her up and handed her to me. I put her in the backseat.

"Nigga buckle her up." Kam said and I chuckled before sitting her up and putting her seatbelt on.

Kameryn

"Aye boss, whats the plan?" One of my workers named Teel asked.

"Aint no plan we going in there and setting shit off. Period. Whoever look like they genius behind this shit shoot em but not to kill. Theres most likely going to be females surrounding they ass and you gone tie them bitches up and sit them in yall trunk." I said stating what was going down right now.

I had some of my men go to the back while I had some go to the front side with me. I was finna get in this bitch by knocking these bouncers out.

"Aye man this shit is fo-" one of the bouncers said before Teel shot a bullet in his skull and did the same to the other.

Bitch ass niggas knowing exactly whats going down in this club and allowing it to happen for an $11.00 an hour check. Bitches.

We walked inside the club and it smelled like hookah and alcohol. I saw my other round of men telling all the females that were on the floor dancing to leave out the back. I made my gaze to a nigga sitting in the VIP area with Tiny and three other females. I knew instantly that he had to be top dog in this bitch. I looked at my men and nodded my head signaling for them to go head and get that nigga and them hoes.

I looked at the bar and saw a nigga sitting there minding his business while talking to the bartender. Bro don't even know shit is about to get real here. I ignored him and we made our way to the VIP section.

"Wassup Tiny?" I smirked. I hid my gun in my pocket . "Where Jaz at?"

"H-hey Kam." She stuttered. "I don't even know I think she in the bathroom."

Lying ass bitch. I wanted to lay her ass out right here.

"Bet. I'm gone wait till she come out." I said.

"You must be the boyfriend?" The nigga asked.

I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head and watched as my niggas came up and knocked him over the head with they pistol. I motioned for my other niggas to go and grab the females. I glanced back over at the bar and noticed that the bartender and the guy was gone. I shrugged my shoulder assuming they got scared and left.

I walked back to my Escalade and had Teel drop me back home so I can go be with Jaz. Teel was my right hand man in this business. I fired a lot of niggas after Cartier passed away. Them niggas was not loyal thats why their business out here was plummeting.

When I got home I saw Breyden sitting on the couch watching TV. I know this nigga made Jaz miserable in middle school, but he real cool for helping her out tonight. Him and his niggas are on my good side. As long as they do right my girl.

"Aye thanks for being there with Jaz tonight." I told him.

"You welcome. Tiny a fraud for that shit." He said.

"We got her handled. You gotta seek out the real and fake in yo life." I said knowing that he had something with her. "But aye. I got some openings at the trap if you and yo homies wanna come make some cash."

"You talking about Terrence, Caleb and I?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Bet. Yall solid over there?"

"What you mean?" I asked him.

"I mean like yall aint got no rats or nothing." He said. "I ain't tryna get caught up."

"Oh nah I just cleaned out everyone and hired a lot of new people." I explained and he nodded his head. "You put Jaz upstairs?"

"Yeah I'm gone go get goin tho. Caleb, Terrence and I will be back in the morning to check on Jaz and get business started with you." He said dapping me up before standing up and leaving.

I stood up and went upstairs. I went to Jaz's room and she wasn't in there. I walked into my room and saw her still out cold in the middle of my bed. I walked over and took her shoes off. When I sat her body up I saw a blood stain on my comforter. I looked at the back of her head and saw blood gushing.

"Damn Jaz." I said. I didn't want to take her to the hospital because I was tired. So I picked her up and took her dress off. I grabbed one of my T - shirts and slid it on her. I walked over to the bathroom and put her in the tub. I turned the shower on letting water rinse all over her.

I turned to the sink and got alcohol and a needle and thread for her head wound. All of a sudden I heard a large gasp for air. I turned around and saw Jazmine sitting up and staring at me.

"Chill ma, you good." I said as she stood up and stepped out the shower.

"We're killing Tiny." Was all she said before leaving the bathroom.

VOTE

COMMENT

Thoughts on Breyden now?