31.

Jazmine

I woke up in this car I didn't recognize and assumed someone had taken me so I took that opportunity of me being by myself and left. I don't know why I was in a Target parking lot. I found that shit even more weird. So when i woke up i unlocked door and got out, i couldn't even care that it was pouring rain. I needed to get back to Kameryns place.

I didn't even have my phone or know where I was so I couldn't even tell you how long I was walking for. I don't think I've gotten far especially because I'm in heels. I just hope no one snatch me up, I look like a snack.

I was walking down a quiet street where many cars didn't pass but I still couldn't help but be nervous about my surroundings because tonight has been weird all around. The shit went left quick as fuck.

I heard rustling in the leaves by me before I heard my name being called. Before I knew it my arm was being grabbed and my uncles were running towards me to come and save me.

"Aye nigga!! Who the fuck is you?!" Jah shouted

"Get yo mothafucking hands off my niece!!" Dom said before pulling his gun out and shooting at whoever was trying to grab me.

I looked to see who it was. The guy had on a mask, but I could tell he was black and young. Three loud pops went off and the guy took off towards wherever he came from.

"Weird ass niggas." Zay said.

I was so shooketh that I couldnt even move or speak. The guy was grabbing me and he was about to take me because I was stuck and could not move. I wouldve been gone if my uncles weren't here to save me.

"Jaz why you didn't fight back?? What's wrong with you?" Dom asked me concerned.

"I-I don't know." I honestly said.

"Let's go." Jah said taking my hand and putting me in the front seat while him Zay, and Pooch sat in the back.

"So is there something you wanna tell us?" Pooch asked in his serious voice.

You know my uncles not playing no games when Pooch gets serious.

"About?" I asked.

"Come on Jaz. You our niece, you would know when someone is after you. You ain't dumb." Zay said.

I let out a soft sigh before deciding tell them everything including how Tiny is dead.

"Oh well." Jah said when I finished the end of the story with, "and Kam and I killed Tiny."

"Wait how long have you known someone was after you?" Dom asked.

"For about 5 months." I said lowly.

"FIVE MONTHS?!" They all yelled in unison.

"Because Tiny was sending us on a wild goose chase. Saying she would help us but in the end she was just leading us in circles which is why we decided to kill her." I explained. "So all I know of what she told that's true is his name is Moot. We have his assistant who works for us now."

"I know Moot, Jaz!!! Why didn't you say something a long time ago. I could've been found him and we could've been had this solved. You let this go on longer than it was supposed too. Now he prolly got a large plan to come and get you." He let out sigh before pulling into Kameryns driveway.

"But we wanted to know why he was after me. That's why I didn't say nothing. I think he had something to do with Cartiers death."

"He wants you because he pimps out females and I'm almost certain he had something to do with Cartier's death because he had something to do with your dads death." Dom explained before getting out the car with rest of us following shortly after we got out Kameryn pulled up.

He didn't even turn his car off before hopping out and running to me. He bear hugged me and I hugged him back.

"What the fuck you run off for?!" Kam asked loudly, while still hugging me. I didn't answer. "Jaz, you should've stayed in the car. You could've gotten hit by a car or snatched up!!"

"I know. I'm sorry." I honestly said.

Three more cars pulled and one was the Lamborghini that I woke up in and Wes climbed out. I should've known. Wes and Cari always have Lamborghinis but I only ever seen Cari's. Cari has red interior I would've known if they drove his car here. The second car was a Toyota Camry that was an Uber that my aunties climbed out of with grocery bags. The third car was a BMW I8 and Slim climbed out with Arianna.

"Ohhhhhh look Jaz, Slim!!" Ari said walking over to me in her basic outfit. "You look good."

"I know. Let's go inside." I said walking towards the front door.

Vote

Comment

This was a filler that's why it's so short. But next chapter is gone get real. 🤪

I'm excited 🤭

DONT BE A GHOST READER.