33./The End Pt 2.

-A/N-

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who been reading this book and sticking through with me. Yes, it's short and not as long as If Only You Knew (If that's where you came from) but I still hope you guys all enjoyed it. I hope all of you will continue to read my books because I'm always coming up with new ideas even if they may seem basic and cliche to me I know you guys will still support (I hope).

But I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you read all that then I fw you heavy <3.

Also, there is A LOT of pictures in this chapter I'm going all out just for y'all.

I want a lot of comment fr I stayed up till 6 in the morning working on this and I'm running on three hours of sleep currently still working on this LMAO.

Kameryn

"NIGGA ARE WE IN PRAGUE??" Jaz asked super excited as we got off the jet I rented for us. I didn't want her on a regular airplane especially because they could be overwhelming with all the people. The jet was super relaxing.

I decided to book us a trip to Prague and not a basic ass honeymoon like in Hawaii or Rio

I decided to book us a trip to Prague and not a basic ass honeymoon like in Hawaii or Rio. So here we are in Prague with all the snow and cold weather. I have a lot of things planned for us since we're going to be spending two weeks out here. Our first night is going to be most special. Well, tomorrow night, we left New York at like 10 so it's 7 am here and we most likely will be jet lagged. So today we'll be spending the day in the hotel bed.

"Yes babe, we are in the Czech mothafuckin Republic." I smiled as I helped her down the steps of the jet.

-

We're staying at the Mandarin Oriental 5 star hotel in Prague

We're staying at the Mandarin Oriental 5 star hotel in Prague. They had the best ratings and I wanted nothing but the best on this trip. Once we arrived I checked us into the hotel and we made our way up to the Presidential Suite I got us. (pics above)