11.

*Marilyn in media, imagine her pregnant in that outfit.😂❤️*

September 17th, 2016

Jazmine

Logan pulled out a gun and just as quickly my uncles and Taelyn all pulled theirs out making Logans eyes widen. I was starting to get irritated with who situation, like they're ruining my moms baby shower.

"Put the fucking guns down!" I shouted catching them all off guard. My uncles and Taelyn put theirs down but Logan isn't budging. So I went and stood in front of him.

"Jazmine what the fuck you doing?" Pooch said as I stood in fromt of Logan's gun.

"Get cho ass ova here!" Jah said like yo mom do when you in the grocery store and you picking up shit you ain't supposed to.

"Shoot me. Since you so bold to keep yo gun up." I said looking him dead in his face.

"Come again?" Dom said making sure he heard me correctly.

"This chile done lost her shit like she a Looney Toon character." Zaiden said. "This is the devils work."

"Shoot me, Logan." I repeated.

"Jaz..."

"Do it and I'll pop a cap in yo ass so fast you gone swear I'm Flash." Pooch said.

"He don't want no smoke." Dom said looking at him.

Logan put his gun dowm and pulled me into a tight hug until I pushed him off. I grabbed his gun and pointed it at him.

"This girl is just full of surprises." Zaiden said.

"Get out." I said still pointing his gun at him. "You come in here starting shit like I still want yo ass? I don't, I really don't Logan. You just ruined my mom shower so leave."

"Jaz..." He started but I cut him.

"Go find some pussy to swim in, I can't stand to look at yo bitch ass no more." I said with disgust.

"She is her fathers child." Dom said.

Logan huffed and made his way to the elevator. I put the gun down and sat back down to eat my food and text Khloe and Sienna everything that just happened.

"Um..." Jah said getting my attention.

"Resume your activities." I said looking at them crazy. "Sit and eat with me Tae."

"So you gone act like...? Alright." Zaiden said walking back to the area where they was playing dominoes with the rest of them following.

My uncles be tripping sometimes. Taelyn was eating but I could tell that he was watching me as I texted on my phone. I set my phone down and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"We'll talk about it later." He said beore going back to eating.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to text and post Taelyn on Snapchat with the Chicago geotag.

After the shower was over, I gave my mom a kiss before I left. Taelyn and I went to go wait in the car. He seemed off. Like something was bothering him. Dom finally came and got in the car. They were both silence they had so much to say on the way here and now they're quiet.