15.

Breyden

Today was Monday, and I saw Tiny pull up. She walked in with her friend from Spanish. I waited outside to see if Jazmine would show up, but there was no sign of her. I was so worried about after I seen her face Friday night. I went inside the school since the bell rang. I caught up with Tiny to see if she knows where Jazmine is.

"Tiny what's going on with Jazmine?" I asked while she was at her locker.

"I don't know. I told my dad about her face and ever since then he hasn't spoke about it." She explained shrugging her shoulders. I sighed and banged the locker next to her causing her to jump. "Breyden! What is wrong with you?!"

"You! You're acting way to calm about this. You're always saying you a ride or die type of cousin. Yet you're cousin look like she was thrown in the ring with Manny Pacquiao and Mayweather and you sitting up here like you don't care." I shouted causing the other people in the hallway to look at us. Tiny looked like she wanted to slap the shit out of me.

"Nigga why the fuck you snapping on me like this?! I love Jazmine but shit you out here acting like you in love with her or something!" Tiny shouted back at her. I let out a long sigh and Tiny chuckled. "Are you Breyden?"

"No Tiny! Fuck!" I said.

"You sure are acting like though. The fuck? Are you my boyfriend or hers?" She asked me. I calmed down and grabbed her by the waist.

"I'm yours Tiny. I really do appreciate you for giving me a chance and letting me explain what happened to your cousin and I in middle school." I said hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Okay." She said right before the bell rang. As soon as the bell rang, the front doors of the school opened and it was Jazmine and the guy from Target. The fuck is he doing here?

Tiny let go of me and turned to see her cousin. Jazmine looked like she was not having it today. Her face still looked bad. She had on sunglasses and a bandage on her nose. I saw this big ass bruise on her neck too.

But herl luck just changed because Raegan came walking around the corner. I forreal am tired of seeing her annoying ass. But I'm about to watch Jazmine fuck her up real quick, I'm gone be late.

"Why you standing here? The bell rang, let's go." Tiny said trying to push me to class.

"Shhh just wait, Jazmine about to fuck Raegan up." I said turning Tiny around to watch with me. I pushed us closer to see what Raegan was about to say to Jazmine.

"Oooh who's this fine ass man?" Raegan said as Jazmine was at her locker with the boy from yesterday. Jazmine slammed her locker so hard that it actually made everyone in the hallway jump.

"You okay J?" the guy asked her.

"I'm bout tired of this bitch. Have you not learned to stop fucking with me?" She said facing Raegan.

"Tsk looks like you got fucked up, you ain't as tough as you think." Raegan said snickering.

Jazmine threw her backpack on the floor and took her jacket and sunglasses off.

"Bitch you tryna get fucked up next?" Jazmine asked. The guy grabbed her arm and tried to pull her away. "MAC LET ME GO!"

"Nah chill mama." He said. "You should get the fuck on."

"Not before I get yo number." She smirked.

"Bitch you think he want that shit that's been busted open for everyone and they grandpa." Tiny said. "That shit so wide it's like black hole."

"Bitch shut up. You sitting over there boo'd up with my leftovers right after fucking Aiden. He told me about how yo shit is throwing a hot dog down a hallway." Raegan said causing everyone to laugh in the hallway. Tiny was charging at her but Jazmine got loose and backhanded the shit out of Raegan sending her to the floor. Tiny grabbed one of the poster boards off the wall and smashed it over Raegans head and Jazmine sent a hard kick to Raegans face.

TimelessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara