20.

Omniscient

"We need help!" Kameryn shouted carrying Jazmine into the emergency room. They all stood there watching which got Kam and Dom aggravated.

"He said we need some damn help!! We will blow this bitch up if my niece die behind you lazy mothafuckas!!" Dom shouted causing a bunch of them to scatter around a bring gurney out. Kam placed Jazmine on the gurney and they rushed her to the ER. While Kam and Dom sat in the waiting room they had a million thoughts running through their head. Kameryn couldn't help but feel like it was his fault, since he's supposed to be her body guard. Dom sat and texted the group chat that him and his brothers are in.

Ace Boon Koons 👿🍼

Sent: jaz got popped.

Jah: stop fuckin w me.

Pooch: bro a damn lie.

Sent: nah fr. we here rn.

Zaiden: what hospital?

Jah: let me grab my glock.

Pooch: someone finna get they head blown off rs.

Sent: lakeshore

Zaiden: say less.

When Zaiden, Pooch and Jah all got to the hospital. They damn near lit the place up. But when the nurse threatened to call security they calmed down and sat in the waiting area with Kam and Dom.

"How long it take to pull a damn bullet out someone?" Pooch said in annoyance as he waited to hear from the doctor.

"Hush." Zaiden said while he felt nothing but fear for his niece.

"My poor niecey pooh got shot up." Pooch said with real sadness in his voice.

"Family of Jazmine Moore." Dr. Loki came out with his clipboard ready to tell the family everything they need to know. But once Kameryn spotted the guy she was making out with walk into the hospital.

"Aint you ol boy from the party? Fuck you doin here?" Kam asked causing all of Jazmines uncles to look.

"Logan?" Dom asked confused.

"You ain't got no business here." Jah said with anger laced in his voice.

"I just heard she got shot I wanted to check and make sure she's ok." Logan said with his hands up in defense.

"You gone be the one not okay if you dont bounce real quick bro." Zaiden said stepping to him.

"Leave it alone im tryna hear about Jaz damn." Pooch said returning his attention back to the doctor.

"Right so as I was saying. She isn't out of surgery yet because we have to repair her spine. So there's a slight possibility she might be paralyzed waist down but we have to see. We're almost finished in there neuro is repairing the spine as we speak." Dr. Loki informed them.

"The fuck." Jah said. "You telling me one bullet and my niece might not be able to fucking walk? What kind of shit is that?"

"Sir--"