6.

September 5th, 2016

Jazmine

I parked my school I've been parking in since the first day. Cause fuck Raegan. I walked into school and went to my locker. Tiny made her way to my locker and smiled at me.

"Yes cousin?" I asked her.

"You know what I'm smiling about, why haven't you thanked Breyden?" She asked me.

I sighed and looked as he was talking to Raegan and his friends.

"He could've let you strip on that table in front of the whole school but he didn't Jaz."

I closed my locker and nodded my head.

"Fine. I'll go thank him but I'm not having a conversation with him." I tell her before making my way over to him.

I heard Raegan scoff and look at me. I jumped at her and she flinched making all of them laugh.

"I wasn't even scared. You rolly polly looking bitch. Don't think I forgot." She said stepping closer to me in my face.

"What she talking about?" Caleb asked.

"That's what I wanna know," Terrence added.

I stepped in Raegan's face and grabbed her throat.

"You playing with some real fire bitch. The next time you try my patience I won't be this nice." I said low enough for just the two of us to hear. She was still tryna look tough until Breyden stepped in.

"Raegan leave. Actually all do y'all leave I'll see y'all at lunch." Breyden said while shooing them away. She mugged me before leaving, I wanted to sock her in her throat. After they all left, Breyden turned and smiled at me. "Hmmm, coming to thank me?"

"Don't get happy nigga. But, yeah thanks. Tell Ms. Piggy calm down before I drag her ass up and down these hallways." I said before almost walking away.

"Wait, Jaz you should let me explain what happened in middle school." He said trying to catch me before
I walked off.

"Babe!!! Let's go stop talking to PATRICK THE STAR." Raegan shouted coming from around the corner. I turned to look at her and dropped my bag. I ran and jumped at her.

"You got me fucked up if you think is about to be anything like middle school bitch!!!" I shouted while holding her throat and this time I actually squeezed. "Try me if you fucking want to!"

Breyden came and pulled me off of her. I let go of her throat and saw that people were looking at me. Tiny came rushing over to us. I walked to pick my bag up.

"You got knocked the fuck out!!!" I heard Tiny tell Raegan making everyone in the hallways laugh. I heard her footsteps behind me as I walked out the school. "What happened J?"

"Nothing I need to smoke." I said unlocking my car and climbing inside. Tiny climbed in on the other side and locked the doors. She opened her bag and pulled her lighter out.

I rolled two blunts one for me and one for her and we smoked the whole period.

"Jaz, you know I'm always on yo side in situations and you can tell me anything."