29.

*Ariel on top and Jada on bottom left and London on bottom right*😍‼️

Kameryn

"It wasn't like that!! Please dont do this!" Tiny shouted as I had one of my female workers walk up to her with a baseball bat to beat her to death.

"Bitch shut up. You lucky I didn't let Jaz come up and fuck yo shit up." I barked at her. She was getting on my nerves with all the bitching and complaining.

"Please tell her to come here!! I never wanted to hurt her!" Tiny pleaded. "I just want to explain everything. Please!"

"Explain what? Why you turned on your own family? After you've know what she's been through." I stated.

I watched as Tiny had tears roll down her cheek. I could care less to be honest. But since I wanted to know why they were specifically after Jazmine I was going to hear her out.

"Mo, you can go." I said to the female with the bat.

She dropped the bat and left. I still had to off Tiny's little friends though. I was gone handle them later though. For right now I need to know who after Jaz and why.

"Aight. I'm keeping you around just because I need to know about ole dude we got locked up and why he after Jazmine." I stated.

"You got the wrong guy." She simply said.

"What you mean? He was in VIP with y'all." I said confused.

"He's just an assistant but he had nothing to do with Jazmine. You have the wrong guy." She explained.

"Then who are we really looking for? Because now we're wasting time. The real guy could be plotting as we speak." I asked annoyed that we wasted all this time on the wrong nigga.

"The guy you have is Mamba. You should let him go."

"Don't tell me who I should and shouldn't let go." I said in annoyance.

"If you're boss is trafficking women and you don't know about it because all you there for is money to take care of yo self and kids, you would want someone looking out for you when yo life is on the line." Ting explained to me and I nodded my head agreeing with her. "Mamba is a good guy and father. He had nothing to with Jazmine."

"Okay. I'll look into that. But right now I need you tell me everything you can about the guy who's really after her." I ordered.

"You have to promise me something first." She said.

"No. I already didn't kill you. That should be enough." I said.

"It's nothing serious, I just want to speak to Jaz."

"That's definitely out." I said. She threw her head back and rolled her eyes letting me know she was frustrated. But I really don't give a damn.

Jasmines safety and healthy is my priority, after mine. It's not healthy for my girl to be around some back stabbing ass cousin.

"Fine then I won't tell you what you wanna know." She said.

"Fine then I'll kill you. Like what the fuck you think this is?" I said with no care in the world. "This ain't no, I scratch yo back, you scratch mine typa shit. You do what I tell you to do and in exchange I don't send yo ass to gates of Hell."