9| I could never say no to you.

Most of all, I want you to know without a
doubt that I've got your back. And your
front. And your sides. I've got all of you, and I'm not letting go.

Adalynn's POV

I'm currently looking around for a dress, but nothing is really my style. "Do you know what you're wearing?" I ask Ashton, who's following me around.

"Ya, why...?" He asks.

"We have to match if we're a couple," I say without thinking.

"We're attending as a couple?" He asks with amusement.

I glare at him and smack his arm. "You know what I meant," I mutter.

He chuckles and says, "My suit is navy blue."

I nod and start thinking. Did I even find a navy blue dress? My eyes coincidentally fall on a navy blue dress. I snatch it and turn to Ashton, "Ta-da!" I say.

"Finally," Ashton says, pretending to be tired.

"We just got here," I say, walking towards the fitting room. "Wait here, perv," I mumble, even though I knew he was already going to wait outside.

I slip into the dress and silently gasp. You look hot as fuck. I know! I haven't dressed up in so long. "Are you going to model it for me?" Ashton asks.

"No, you'll see it later," I answer, changing back into my regular clothes.

I walk back out and see Ashton patiently waiting. "Is that the dress, or do you want to keep looking?" He asks.

"What happened to wanting to leave?" I joke.

"I want to make sure you like what you're wearing. I'll gladly wait all day until you find the perfect dress. But also, the event starts in a couple of hours." He adds sheepishly.

"This is the one. First try!" I say excitedly.

He softly smiles at my reaction and says, "Okay, let's check out."

Luckily, there's no line, so I open my bag to grab my wallet. But before I can pay, Ashton pulls me to his chest and pays for my dress. The worker stifles a laugh and hands me the dress in a bag. My mouth drops open in surprise, and I just stare at him.

He proudly grins and says, "Lynn, you're holding up the line."

I force my feet to move, and we leave the store. "I could have paid for it," I say. Now we owe him money for lunch and the dress!

"The only reason you needed a dress was because of me. At least let me pay." He says, brushing a stray hair from my face. He's perfect. I'm fucked.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

After Ashton dropped me off, I started getting ready.

Outfit: