~Epilogue~

Family is not an important thing.
It's everything.

Adalynn's POV
(Big time skip!)

I wake up next to my husband and smile. I wrap my arm around him and place my head on his chest. It still amazes me that I get to wake up to the love of my life every single day.

I absentmindedly draw circles around his abs until he starts to stir in his sleep. I feel him pull me closer, and he huskily says, "Good morning Mrs. Walker." Still hot.

I get butterflies in my stomach when he calls me that. "Can you make me waffles?" I whisper.

"Again? You've been having waffles for three days straight..." He says, looking at me weirdly.

I just shrug and say, "I guess I love waffles." With syrup! Dry waffles are just gross.

He laughs and stands up. Damn, look at that ass. And look at that big- I watch him slip on his boxers, and he says, "I can hear your perverted thoughts."

"You're the one walking around naked. How would you like it if I did that?" I ask, getting out of bed.

He looks me up and down and says, "I would love it if you did that."

I playfully roll my eyes, and he pulls me into his chest. "Did you know that I love you?" He asks, cupping my bare ass.

I moan and say, "Yes, but it's nice to hear."

I move to brush my hair and twist it into a messy bun. Ashton wraps his arms around my waist and places his chin on my shoulder. He definitely wants to fuck you right now.

I innocently kiss his cheek and go into our closet. I grab one of his shirts and slide it over my head. When I come back out, he immediately swoops me into his arms.

"Why hello," I say, watching his eyes look me up and down. It doesn't help that you're not wearing any underwear.

His voice deepens when he murmurs, "Fuck. I really want to take you back to bed."

I moan when he places kisses down my neck, and I say, "I think my waffles can wait..." He sets me back on the bed and has his way with me.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

When we finally get out of bed, I drag Ashton down the stairs. He starts to make me waffles while I watch him cook shirtless.

"You sure you're not sick of waffles?" He asks, mixing the batter.

"Nope!" I say, shaking my head.

When they're done cooking, he hands me a plate of waffles. I grab the syrup from the fridge and pour it into each waffle square.

I wait for Ashton to finish making his omelet and then start to scarf my waffles down. Damn, slow down.

A few minutes later, I feel it coming back up. "Hey, what's-" Ashton starts to ask, but I bolt to the bathroom. I told you you shouldn't have eaten it so fast!

I start to throw up into the toilet, and Ashton is immediately by my side, pulling my hair back. "Are you trying to poison me?" I ask jokingly.

"No, I would never ever try to hurt you," Ashton answers, ignoring my joke.