B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 2

Adalynn's POV

Ashton and I meet the pilot, and the flight attendant brings us to the platform. The other worker grabs our bags and packs them into the jet. Once Ashton and I are inside, we sit next to each other.

"It's going to be nighttime when we get there, so I was thinking we just go to a restaurant and then rest at the hotel?" Ashton asks.

"Sure! Then in the morning, we can explore." I say excitedly.

"I love you." He says, dipping down to kiss me.

I nip at his lip and murmur, "Everyone does. But for real, I can't wait to spend time with my lovely boyfriend."

He laughs as he lifts the shoulder rest, and the plane starts to take off. We both look out the window and watch as the city gets smaller and smaller.

Once we're in the air, I recline my chair and grab my pillow and blanket. "Do you want to watch something on Netflix or sleep?" I ask, covering him with my blanket.

"We should watch a comedy movie." He says, knowing I love that genre. He turns on the tv and sets it up while I ask the flight attendant for snacks. Once we're settled, we start the movie.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I wake up to the pilot announcing our descent and start cleaning up the food. I glance at Ashton's sleeping figure and fix his hair.

When we land, Ashton is still asleep. Smirking, I lean over to pepper his face with kisses. He slowly opens his eyes and automatically smiles when he sees me.

"Are we here?" He asks, slowly blinking while feeling disoriented. I nod, and he slowly gets up. I smile at him and grab his hand. When we get off, they hand us our bags and a car is waiting for us.

While we're going to the hotel, I admire the city. Everyone seems to be having fun at the restaurants or going on walks for the scenery.

Ashton senses my excitement and lightly squeezes my hand. "When we get to the hotel, I call showering first," I say.

"Or we could take one together." He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

I playfully roll my eyes and say, "You wish. Keep on dreaming."

The driver drops us off and helps Ashton with the bags. Once we check in, I ask, "Are you sure you don't want any help?"

"I got this." He says, not wanting me to hold any luggage.

When we get to our floor, I unlock the door to our suite and gasp. "This room is beautiful," I say, walking around.

"Only the best for you, Lynn," Ashton says, winking.

I grin and rest my arms on his shoulder. "I love you," I say.

"Wow, gold digger much? I have to take you out of the country to earn your love?" He teases.

I peck his lips and unpack my bag. "I'll be quick, so we can eat," I say, shutting the bathroom door.

30 minutes later, I step out of the bathroom to show off my look to Ashton. "Thoughts?" I ask with a twirl.

Outfit: