Chapter One

I'm dedicating this to you because I love your stories and you write awesome boyxboy. Thanks for speaking to me when I comment! 

This chapter contains Sexiness, don't you dare skip it! ;)

Picture is of William ---->

         The thing is, I’m confused. I don’t know if I’m gay or bisexual or something else. All I know is that any time I look at Sage no matter where we are I want to rip his clothes off, do all kinds of naughty things to him and pleasure him senselessly.

         Pardon me, let me introduce myself, my name is William but I go by Liam. Sage calls me Will and he’s the only one person to use that name.

         I met Sage about two years ago through mutual friends. About two hours after we met I found out that he was gay. I’m not homophobic or anything so it didn’t bother me at all. It wasn't my business. Freedom for all to do whatever the fuck they please, that’s my view on things. There was an obvious attraction between us and I was terrified of having feelings for a man since I’ve never, in my entire existence, ever looked at another man, but yet I found Sage attractive. I learned a lot about him. Like his first two boyfriends cheated on him and that he had a fear of relationships and everything that went along with it. He learned that I don’t want a relationship. Period. It’s not that I fear relationships or anything like that I just don’t want to commit to anyone.

         Sage and I had hung out a few times and one day I invited him to my house. I had known him for some months by then. I showed him around, and told him all about my records that I collected and my art collection. I started explaining a piece to him and his appearance captivated me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him so I started talking about it to him. All the while I kept looking at him. He had unconsciously licked his lip then folded it between is teeth. I don’t know what happened but something inside me had craved to feel his lips against mine. All I know is that I had dragged him into my arms and I had kissed him like it was duty to do so.

         I had let him go and we stared at each other before I apologized to him. He had said he didn’t know I was gay and my smart response was, “I’m not". That’s all I’ve been saying since that day because Sage was the only man I ever thought about in that way. Also, about two days after that we had sex and the day after that we had sex and the day after and sometimes more than three times a day. We both understood each other, he’s afraid of commitment and getting hurt and I didn’t want a relationship with anyone, besides, I’m supposed to be straight, right?

         So we developed a sexual relationship, as long as there were no feelings involved no one would get hurt. I told him that if he met someone he wanted to settle down with, he should let me know and we would break whatever the thing is we have going on but we would remain friends. So far everything has been going perfect. I’ve only been having sex with him and only him because I had a feeling if I slept with someone else it would hurt him deeply and I don’t want that. I care about him and I love him…like I would love a best friend.

         No one knows about us. It's not because I want to keep it a secret but because Sage prefered we kept it between us. He said we didn't owe it to anyone to explain or tell them what’s going on. If he wanted to tell people about what we had, I would be fine with it. Personally, I've never cared what people thought about me. Where and who I want to stick my dick in was my business and if anyone had a problem with it I would gladly welcome them to suck said dick. Who turns down head anyways?

         I pulled up in front of Sage’s office building and put the car in park before I turned the ignition off. He walked out of the building the second I took my hand off of the keys. A smile spread across his face as he reached closer to the car. He looked really edible in his dark blue suit. He opened the car door and I smiled at him as he was still smiling.