Chapter Twenty One

I dedicated this to you because you've been awesome supporter and the fact that you love this story means a lot to me and i wanted to show my appreciation for you voting so much! Thanks :) 

How could Will not have fallen for that smile and that sexy lil thang over there ----> Down more...down more...there it is ...look at him :) 

          Since Sage refused to come out of what will now be called our bed, I went up stairs to kiss him goodbye after talking to my dad. My ass is a little sore but it was worth it. Sage is the only person that ever made me feel like that after sex. I didn’t want to slap him on the ass and say call you later and never do. Instead I want to hold on to him and let him know that I truly love him.

            He was so embarrassed by my dad. It didn’t bother me because I’m used to him being a weirdo so I just brush him off. Sage on the other hand was still red after I spoke to my dad, after I took a hot shower, and after I went back upstairs to kiss him goodbye. Honestly, I would love for him to be in the same room with my dad. It would be hilarious.

            I felt bad leaving Sage so soon. I don’t want him feeling lonely in that big house by himself. This is the first time we’ve been apart in the past two plus weeks. He’s been so kind and sweet, taking care of me and make sure I’m not hurting myself. I couldn’t ask for a better person to share my life with.

            As much as I feel bad and I keep thinking about him, wondering if he’s okay, I need to focus. My dad, two bodyguards that were on duty, and I are going to meet up with my uncle Ian who’s a cop to discuss some things. We went to the abandoned warehouse where my uncle said it used to be used by gang members a long time ago.

            Everyone was waiting outside and we all entered together.

            “So what happened, Liam?” My uncle asked getting straight to the point.

            “Just like I told you. I went to get the food from the car and when I was opening the door and from the corner of my eye I saw someone running at me with something in his or her hand through the glass. I saw just fast enough to move out of the way and by the time I turned around there was a hand with a knife aiming for my face or neck I’m not sure. I blocked that one but I didn’t see the one aiming for my chest. By the time I realized what happened the person was gone”

            “You two…where were you?”

            “It wasn’t Elliot,” Steven spoke up. At least I think that’s his name. “That day he was out and about and he was in sight at all times”

            “Unless he had an accomplice there’s no way he could have done it,” Carter added.

            “It wasn’t him. I met Elliot once and I saw him a few times and whoever did it was taller than him,” I said.

            “So what now?” dad asked. “If someone’s after my son I want to know. There’s not only William to worry about but Sage also. Sage is oblivious to everything and he doesn’t know what’s going on or what happened wasn’t a ‘robbery’”

            “You need to tell him, Liam. It won’t end well if he finds out you’re keeping this from him, something that has to do with both your safety he deserves to know if it’s serious,” my uncle said being the voice of reason.

            “I can’t, not yet. He’s just going to worry and it’s not safe for him to know. He may be trying to keep himself out of danger and end up putting himself in danger I just want him to keep with his normal routine without being paranoid”