Chapter Twenty-Five

“Feels so good,” I moaned as Sage thrust slowly inside of me. Even though he was going slow it still felt good. It felt amazing; the way he slowly caressed my body as he did made the butterflies fly around in my stomach.

            “Hmm,” he moaned throwing his head back. He grabbed my member and began gently stroking it. I groaned lengthily at the wonderful sensation. His hand had lube on it so it felt better. We had been at it for a long time and I wanted to feel it already.

            “I want to come,” I told him. He nodded and I pulled him closer to me as he started moving faster. “Hmm!” I moaned. He hit that sweet spot making me moan his name He groaned on top of me as the sound of our skin hitting and panting filled the room. I felt my stomach burning and my skin tingled. “Sage—”

            “Me too,” he groaned with a strangled voice. I moaned loud as I came. Sage’s hand wrapped around my member to make it better for me. Few more thrusts and I felt his cream filling me up. He pulled out before collapsing on top of me with his hot breath fanning my neck. I reached my shaky hand up and stroked his hair making sure to touch his scalp. He purred softly like a cat and I laughed. “Don’t laugh at me I couldn’t help it”. I kissed the top of his hand then continue to run my hand through his hair.

“Sage, wake up!” I hissed. He was starting to fall asleep. “Wake up! You have to go to work,” I said shaking him. He mumbled something incoherent and pushed his face further in my neck. I sighed. This better works. “You have to get up my dad’s coming over—”

            “Oh God!” He jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom. Shaking my head, I slid off the bed and went into the bathroom. Sage went in, closing the door behind him. I reopened it and stepped in. His back was turned to me as water cascaded over his beautiful body. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I rest my head on his back. We stayed like that for a few minutes then Sage turned around and slapped my arm abruptly.

            “What was that for?” I asked him.

            “You’re dad’s not coming, is he?” I laughed and shook my head, telling him no. He huffed and turned his back to me. Grabbing his shampoo, I squeezed some in my hand begin lathering his hair.

            “Babe, don’t act like you’re mad when you’ve already forgiven me. Besides, if I didn’t wake you up you would have been late for work”

            He turned around, grabbing my shampoo and pouring some in his palm. “I suppose I can forgive you,” he mumbled. I grinned, pressing my lips to his. He lathered my hair quickly and that’s how we showered, taking turns washing each other.  

            Over the past two-weeks and couple days, we managed to move Sage’s stuff over. So we’re officially living together. This is the happiest I’ve been in years. The day I went to get Sage some clothes I had it secretly planned to get his piano too. He freaked when he came home and saw it. He rewarded me by letting us make love on top of it. Sage was loud and it was amazing. I love when he gets loud, greatest catalyst ever!

            At first I thought he wasn’t happy because he kept moving his things around and he was fidgety most of the time. It got so bad to the point where I got annoyed and I just ignored everything he was fussy about. I thought he changed his mind about moving in with me and that hurt because I didn’t know why he would say yes if he weren’t ready. But after he realized I was upset we had a long talk. Turns out he was worried that everything wasn’t perfect and we would start fighting because his stuff was all over the place.

            Silly boy.

            My love and I went down to make breakfast. He made fried potatoes (something I didn’t have patience for) while I stuck to the simpler stuff like scrambled eggs and bacon. We made small talk while we prepared breakfast. I would steal a kiss every now and again making him smile. I just love it when he smiles. No matter how shitty everything else around me is and stuff that I’m worried about, when he smiles it’s like the world disappears and I’m submerged in his happiness. I get chills thinking about what he means to me. It’s scary how much I love him—it’s terrifying. To be consumed by love, as I am, can be dangerous.

            “I’m working all through lunch today. Stupid deadlines”

            “Maybe we should go out to eat tonight then,” I told Sage, voicing my thoughts.

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah. Apart from the diner you and I have never gone out to eat”

            He folded his top lip between his teeth and I knew his answer before he said it. “I’d love to”

            We finished eating. Sage kissed me goodbye then he left. I went to my office to check my emails. Sometimes I’m connected with new buyers or sellers and they only way they have of contacting me is through email they got from mutual business clients. There was one email that caught my attention. Someone wanted a painting I collected a while back. The offer was generous—more than generous but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to let it go. I need Sage.

            I was right outside his office when I remembered him saying he’s not going to get lunch today so I went back to this Chinese restaurant Sage loves and got us some lunch. Once outside, I parked my car and went into his building. The guy at the front desk asked me to sign he and the purpose of my visit. I told him I was there to see my boyfriend, he asked for his name but I told him I was surprising him for lunch. Even though I showed him the box with food he looked a bit skeptical but let me through anyways.

            The guy said Sage is on the sixth floor so I made my way up there using the elevator instead of the stairs. The elevator dinged, the doors opened and I stepped out. The space was huge, a lot of cubicles and people busy at work.

            “Excuse me,” I said to a girl that was zooming pass me in her high heels. She looked up with a raised brow. “Can you point me to the direction of Sage Martin’s office?”

            “Who are you?” She asked as she tilted her head to the side, studying me.

            “Liam.” Her eyes went wide the second I said that.

            “The boyfriend?”

            I chuckled, “Yeah, he talks about me?”

            “Yeah, he does. I don’t even want to ask him what’s up anymore because it usually starts with ‘I’m good, Will and I’. It’s so fucking annoying!” she said dramatically. I laughed because I knew she was joking. “I’m Cassidy. I’ll walk you to his office.”

            “Thanks,” I told her and followed as she led the way. We walked through the cubicles going vertically then she pointed to the huge office at the end. “Thanks so much.”

            “Don’t get too loud!” She winked before hurrying off again. I laughed and shook my head. I made my way over to his office. I was so caught up in finding amusement in what the girl said that I forgot to knock. Can’t say I’m sorry though.

            There was a guy sitting in what I’m assuming to be Sage’s chair and Sage was bent over kissing him. “Am I interrupting something?” They pulled away fast, Sage’s face paled and then I heard a menacing laugh. My face was void of all emotion when I turned to look at Elliot. I’m numb, to be honest. I’m not sure I can feel anything right now. I bought my attention back to Sage. He had his hand over his mouth and I’m not sure if he’s in shock or he just doesn’t know what to say. I showed him the bag with the Chinese food I had then walked over and place it on his desk. Elliot was turning merrily in the swivel chair.

            “I brought you lunch,” I said to Sage before turning my back and walking out of his office.