Chapter Nine

Enjoy :)

            Sage stared at the phone before throwing it on the coffee table angrily. Anger cursed through me but I didn’t say anything, I gritted my teeth and rest my head back on his lap. Sage’s soft fingers brushed through my hair absentmindedly, I just want to fall asleep from the feel of it. I looked up at him to see him watching the movie attentively but the chewing of the corner of his lips told me his mind was somewhere else.

            Soon the phone started ringing again. I went to give it to him but he held me down to his lap and told me to leave it. I know it wasn’t the time but the demanding tone and his aggressive demeanor turned me on like a sex-starved man.

            I sat up on the couch and Sage looked at me perplexed. Leaning over the edge of the couch I took his legs and turned him around to face me pulling him between my legs so that his legs rest over my thighs and falling behind me. I put my arm around his back pulling him more towards me. I took a second to marvel at his handsome features while his hands rest on my lower back.

            His smile is like the sun radiant and filled with warmth. Slowly I inched my face closer to his and his smile didn’t waver when our lips touched. He laughed and I pulled back to look at him. “What?” I asked curiously as he never had a problem with my performance before or how I acted.

            “Nothing, you’re just –you amuse me,” he stated.

            “What did I do?” I cocked a brow as I asked this. He folded his bottom lip beneath his teeth but there was no hiding that he’s smiling. He shook is head meaning nothing and leaned to kiss me but I pulled back. He went to kiss me again and as I pulled back his phone started ringing. I huffed and grabbed the phone. “Just answer it and tell him to fuck off,” I sneered knowing damn well Sage wouldn’t do that. He’s too nice for his own good.

            He sighed then answered. “Hello?” Pause “Yea…no, what does that have to do with me?” Another pause. “I should care because?” He sighed seeming to be annoyed. “Elliot, we’re not together, I’m not your boyfriend I’m not going to be your date to your sister’s wedding…of course I’m with him right now what did I tell you when I left you?” The rest of his conversation was faint as I bit my lip when a sneaky idea came up in my head. He seemed riled up in his conversation with Elliot. Don’t get me wrong, I’m really pissed off but I’m planning something for that little fucker. Gently I unbuttoned his pants and pull the zipper down being careful not to let my finger brush him because he would definitely feel it.

            I dipped my hand in his boxers making skin-to-skin contact with his member. “Oh fuck,” Sage moaned and I smirked looking at him as his face contorted into one of pleasure. I move my hand around his member in the small confines of his pants. He panted and his eyes rolled back as he threw his head back. I reached forward and sucked on his throat still stroking him. “Fuck,” he hissed. “What? No, not you? Oh God, I – I have to go-o-o and don’t f-f-fucking call me anymore,” He hissed and moaned into the phone before throwing it over his shoulder.

            I grinned at him but it soon wiped off my face as Sage pounced on me sending me lying on my back on the couch. He grounded himself between my legs and kissed me hungrily. “Shit.” I sucked in a deep breath as sucked on my neck before making his way to my ears and licking around the shell. Sage never took charge like this and man did it turn me on ever more. His tongue twirled around my earlobe before he nibbled on it. I gasped and gripped his shirt as he assaulted me with his lips and hands all over and I let him. I never knew he had this side and it was like an aphrodisiac. My own personal aphrodisiac.