Chapter Twenty

Hi my lovlies. It's been awhile. Sorry for the delay but my mind doesn't always want to write. I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do even though I wanted to print it out and shoot it up at first...but yea...i finished and I hope you guys love it! EEKK! Thanks. OMG WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT WILLIAM'S ASS! *Smirk* Enjoy :)

Through Sage’s Eyes

            Will came back from the kitchen and sat next to me on his bed. He’s not wearing the sling anymore and he’s happy about it because it made him uncomfortable.

            “Are you okay?” Will asked poking my shoulder.

            “Yes, I am.” I smiled at him. “Any news from the police?”

            “They ruled it out as a robbery gone bad. There were no fingerprints so…”

            “Oh, as long as your life isn’t in danger and you’re okay…”

            “Dame un beso.” I grin and pressed my lips to his briefly then pulled away and turn my attention to the TV.  Will sighed next to me regaining my attention.

            “What’s wrong?”

            “…Nothing.” And my mother isn’t a cold hearted bitch, I thought sarcastically. Will must have noticed the look on my face because he sighed again. “I need some you time, you haven’t kissed me properly in the two weeks I’ve been out the hospital”

            “Will, you’re still healing and I don’t want to hurt you…” he didn’t say anything, he stretched his hand out for the remote and I gave it to him. After a few minutes of watching him flip angrily through the TV channels I had to bite the inside of my cheeks not to laugh.

            Getting on my knees I moved closer to Will and straddled him. He looked at me with no emotion and I licked my lips. “What are you doing?” he asked in a bored tone. I didn’t answer him and pressed my lips to his. He pulled away and turned his head. “Get off”

            “Why?” I asked teasingly kissing his neck.

            “Sage, I’m not in the mood. Just…just get off”

            “I already did that for you”

            “God, what have I turned you into,” he mumbled before putting his hand behind my neck and bringing my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss and kiss him back. Our kiss is slow and loving, speaking a language that tells us how much we’ve missed being affectionate with each other and just being close. Nothing compares to kissing Will. He’s so passionate in everything he does, the way he touches me and kisses me just overwhelms me with emotion.

            He pulled away and look into my eyes. “Are you okay?” I nod my head not trusting my words. “Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me and for worrying about my health more than I do. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without you”

            Resting my forehead on his shoulder I marvel in his scent. “I think I’m ready to move in with you” … Shit!  The second I realized what I said I jumped off his lap and fell on the floor with a thud. “H-Have t-to…bathroom,” then I took off and ran to the ensuite.

            Why am I freaking out that I just said that? I mean he did ask me to right? Kind of? Maybe a little? Why did I say that? I wasn’t even thinking about it. Maybe I wanted to move in with Will all along.