Chapter Seventeen

Finally a new upload! Sorry if a disappoint i don't know why this was so hard for me to write! I hope you guys enjoy it at least a little! Good stuff coming up next Chapter... love love lvoe! This is dedicated to my little pervert...my netbud...my cookie....my dirty music listening bad girl!

Hi epiceviladventureme1 and sleepwalker. Hi fans and readers...:) Muahz! 

           Sage stared at me intently and I stared back not knowing what to say. Though this is a serious situation I feel like I want to laugh because I can’t help but feel like Jago caused this. Not that this is a bad thing it’s just…I don’t know how to explain it.

            “It’s okay if you don’t want to,” he said. “I was just putting the option out there.” He didn’t even look hurt that I may say no to him he just smiled down at me.

            “Why do you want to?” I asked touching his cute nose. My question was not meant stall my answering I want to know.

            “Because I want you to feel how amazing I feel when you’re inside of me.” I felt myself get even more turned by his words.

            “Are you trying to seduce me?” I raised a brow at him.

            “Not at all,” he chuckled. “When you make love to me it’s the best feeling in the world, it’s exhilarating, it makes my heart beat faster, it’s beautiful, it gives me butterflies in my stomach especially when you look into my eyes with your lustful gaze and when I come it’s so intense I want to cry…sometimes I do cry.” Hot damn.

            “Okay,” I said huskily. Truth be told, if his reason had been “because I want to” I would have still said okay. I’m going to be a man and say as scared as I am about this I can’t deny Sage anything he asks for. I’m not whipped or stupid. I love him and when I love someone I give them everything I have and I would go through hell and back for them. Most importantly, as much as we both love each other we respect each other. Love is intense and when you give it your all you throw your pride out the window and give that person all you have and in the end if things don’t work out you can’t say, what if? Or maybe if I had done this, showed some more of that, never said this and so forth. It’s all or nothing for me.

            “What? Are sure?”

            “Just get on with it, Sage. I’m so freaking hot for you right now,” I breathe reaching up to capture his lips in a heated kiss. He gently pushed me back down on the bed and I let him take control of our kiss. The feel of his warm wet tongue tangling with my own made me shiver.

            He kissed from my lips to my jaw to my ears to my neck. At first he placed soft kisses on my nicked then he licked it making me gasp. I turn my head slightly to give him better access then place my hand underneath his shirt caressing his warm skin.

            He kneeled on the bed biting his lip as his hand out to pull me up so he can take my shirt off. Like the tease he his he took my shirt off tantalizing slow. When my shirt was off I did the same thing to him making him laugh. Instead of lying back where I was I moved back to the head of the bed instead of the end where Sage had tackled me and pulled him down on top of me.

            “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Asked Sage looking really concerned and more than anything he look like he wanted me to say no. A thought struck me and I decided to ask him this.

            “Have you ever done this before?”  He blushed and turned his head away and I knew the answer to my question. “Make love to me,” I told him softly. His eyes glazed over with so much love and a little lust. His lust is not fully there yet. I lay there waiting for him to kiss me. He wants to do this and I’m not going to take it away from him no matter how hard it’ll be for me to resist the urge to turn him over and plunge deep inside him.