Chapter Eleven

Finally finished. Was lazying around today before i decided to get my ass up and write this. Enjoy :)

Chat me up if you wish. I don't bite :)

            The following morning I woke up to a note from Sage and I frowned. I would rather be waking up to his beautiful face than a note. I can’t believe he didn’t wake me up. Yesterday kept flashing in my mind when I stepped towards Francesca. Francesca used to be my tall, black-haired, blue-eyed vixen, and my friend. It makes me wonder, who else is going to hate me because I love Sage? Am I going to get in a big argument every time another of my friends finds out about us? Is everyone going to blame him?

            Sighing, I picked up the yellow lined paper with the message that Sage left for me.

            Morning sleepyhead,

            Don’t be upset that I didn’t wake you when I was leaving. I was tempted to, trust me, I really was. I did kiss you goodbye though. You seemed so stress free in that moment I just wanted you to have your peace of mind. Yesterday was hard for you and I know that even though you put on a strong face. I had friends who didn’t accept me for who I am and it hurts sometimes but I love myself more than I value what people think about me. I can’t help but feel like this is my fault and I just hope you don’t resent me if things get more difficult because I would love to still have you at the end of this. I don’t know how I would live without you in my life. I’ll always be there for you and to “save you from yourself”. I love you. I’m going to stop writing before I tell you my every thought and embarrass myself. See you later.

Love, Sage

            Nice penmanship. The last line of the note caused me to chuckle. It wasn’t the same as waking up to Sage but it was good enough to make my morning brighter. Sage. It baffles me how he thinks sometimes. I could never resent him I love him too much to blame him for anything even if it was his fault. I would rather look at away to get over whatever problems arise than point fingers at him. The tightness I felt in my chest at the conclusion that he’s really scared of losing me was enough to make me grab my phone and dial his number. I realized I had a picture message but I’ll check that later. His phone went straight to voicemail and I frowned. That was expected seeing as he was at work but a guy could hope right? But I left him a voicemail. I never leave voicemails on people’s phone because they annoy me and I don’t want to do that to people.

            “Hey, baby,” I paused. Suddenly don’t know what to say. Just say what’s on your mind. “I read your note. A part of me just wanted to hear your voice and the other part of me just wanted to let you know that everything will be fine. Okay. That’s it then. I love you.” Then I hung up the phone. Closing my eyes, I turned and lay on my back just thinking. I wish there was a way to take away all of his worries but I can’t. Finally I unlocked my phone and check my messages. A big smile spread across my face, the picture message was from Sage, it was a picture of me sleeping on my back and him leaning over me kissing me on the lips. In the text portion of the message there was just one word in all caps. “PROOF”. I chuckled, how cute is he? I immediately put the picture as my background image.

            I replied to his message saying, “Creep, you kissed me in my sleep?” He’ll know I’m joking though because he has woken up to me kissing him before and the fact that he woke up to my lips attached to his didn’t stop him from kissing me back.

            Sighing I got out of bed and went into the shower. I tried not to think about the intense passionate lovemaking session that happened in here yesterday because I really can’t deal with the problem that occurs when I think about Sage, all of him and things I can do to—no.