Chapter Eighteen

*Wink wink* this is to make up for the scene in chapter seventeen. You know, just to add a little sexiness since i wasn't satisfied with it! For all my fellow pervs and fangirls! 

           As I lie in bed looking at nothing in particular. The previous events kept playing in my head. I closed my eyes and start to imagine everything that happened. A soft groan passed my lips when I remembered how it felt to have him going in and out of me. I never thought I’d enjoy it that much and I wouldn’t mind doing it again. The pleasure was way better than the pain.

            What made him hotter was that he finally jacked off for me. It was even hotter than the first time he did and I want to see it again. I heard a moan and that’s when I realized what I was doing. My hand was in my boxers. I snapped my eyes open when my phone vibrate on the bedside table. It was Sage calling me.

            It has been a couple days since we left the house and now I love him and want him even more than I did before. Is this healthy? Whether it is or not, I don’t care. I’ve never been this content in my life and I wouldn’t trade having Sage by my side for anything.

            Taking a few deep breaths I slide the bar across the screen. “Hey, baby,” I answered.

            “Hey…what are you doing?”

            “Well since you asked. I’m thinking about you being inside me, you touching yourself for me. Did I ever tell you how much of a turn on that was? And while I’m thinking about all those wonderful things I’m…touching myself”

            I heard his breathings got heavier and he groaned into the phone, “You’re such a tease, you’re just saying that because you know what it does to me”

            “Hold on, I’m going to call you back.” I didn’t wait for him to answer I just hung the phone up and went to my camera application.  Positioning the phone right and making sure my member is showing I took a picture of my hand still in my boxers resting on top of my member and sent him to him.

            After the message was sent I called him back, “What was that?” He asked on the first ring.

            “I sent you a message—”

            “Oh, I received it hold on,” I heard shuffling for a few. “You’re serious,” he said shocked.

            “Yes, I am…I wish you were touching me instead.” Sage whimpered in my ear and I had a wicked idea. “Where are you?”

            “My office,” he said and by the strain in his voice I knew he was turned on.

            “Go lock the door”

            “Wh—”

            “Lock. The. Door.”

            Few seconds later…“It’s locked”

            “Press your back against the wall, unbutton your pants, and let it fall to the ground. Get rid of your boxers too and start stroking yourself. You doing that?”

            “Yes, Will”

            “I love it when you call my name.  Now, imagine me kissing you passionately while running my hands all over your body, cupping those firm cheeks in my hand, squeezing your nipples…” A soft moan left his lips and slip my boxers off of my waist and took hold of my member. “Next I’m going to nibble on your ears then suck on your neck.” I heard him moan and I started stroking myself again.