Chapter Twenty Two

Big apology for not updating yesterday, but I have it done now. I just hope you guys like this chapter more than I do. I planned to dedicate this chapter to someone and for the life of me I can't remember. As soon as I do i'll dedicate it. And whoever you are, sorry that it's taking a while for me to remember. What I do remember is that it is my way of thanking you for your support and I know you deserve it. I feel like an ass. But thank you! 

Ah-ha! Remembered....Thank you Jpipkin for voting and commenting. Means a lot!  

            If I knew I was going to want to piss myself I don’t think I would be in the car right now. I’ve never been this nervous through my entire existence. Sage’s “Papa” means a lot to him and he’s the most important person in Sage’s life. After everything he did for Sage and rescuing from his horrible, disgusting parents, I have an abundant amount of respect for him. If it weren’t for his love for his grandson I wouldn't have met the single person that would change my life forever and give me a love I have never experienced before and for that I’ll forever be thankful.

            Sage was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat. Reaching over with my left hand I put the AC on. Sage looked at me like I was crazy then turned it off. It was so hot in this car I felt like one hundred degrees on a summer day. All of a sudden cold, biting winter winds hit my face and I realized Sage opened the window on the passenger side, I also noticed he was now driving slower.

            “Better?” He asked and I nod. He closed the window and picked up speed once again. The rest of the ride I tried to stay calm and not think about the person I’m going to meet.

            “Am I dressed okay? I mean I’m not overdressed, right? That would make me look like an ass and—” A kiss was planted on my lips to shut me up, I’m assuming, because that’s what I would have done if Sage was rambling.

            “You’re fine, babe. He knows a lot about you and he already likes you so no need to be freaking out right now. You freaking out is making me freak out!” He whisper yelled since we were standing outside his grandfather’s house. I took a deep breath then exhaled and watch it turn into smoke. He gave me a look that asked if he could ring the doorbell and I nod doing another round of breathing.

            Few seconds after he pushed the button a petite lady with black hair opened the door; she was dressed in scrubs so it’s safe to assume it’s his grandfather’s Nurse.

            “Senor Martin, how good to see you,” she greeted and gave Sage a hug.

            “It’s okay to call me Sage, I don’t mind. Marie, I would like you to meet the special love in my life, Liam.” The way he introduced made my heart swell and beat faster in my chest. Also, it’s fascinating how he always introduced me as William or Liam to other people. It’s like he’s possessive of Will and he doesn’t want anybody else to call me that name.

            Marie’s eyes widened and she gave me an unexpected hug, which shocked me at first then I returned her hug. “It’s so nice to finally meet you, Liam. I was starting to think you didn’t exist”

            I chuckled and looked at Sage with questioning furrowed brows. He shrugged and his cheeks turned a beautiful shade of pink, I know for sure that’s not from the cold. Turning my attention back to Marie, I smiled, “I’m very much real.”

            “And very much handsome,” she smiled flirtatiously at me and I saw Sage swallowing a laugh. That ass!

             “T-thank you?”