Chapter 5 - I see the moment disappearing

Title Credit: You And The Rest by Razorlight

I got to the mansion in my old beetle and parked next to Alex's cars; the silver Porsche and the black Mercedes –the bat mobile as I called it- . I laughed at the sight of our cars. Not even those matched.

I was heading up to his office, when my mobile rang in my pocket.

"Where are you?" Alex asked and I laughed "What's so funny?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes; I'm in my cave," he mocked.

"You better not be lying love," I scoffed and opened his office door. He was sitting in his chair watching outside the window behind the large wooden desk. As soon as he saw me, he smiled and hanged up the phone and got up to welcome me.

I left my handbag on the couch and smiled at him. He leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. When he pulled away I put both hands on the sides of his face, pulling him back. As soon as our lips met, I run my tongue on his lower lip, biting softly before his tongue met mine. He put his hands on my hips holding me as close as I could get. The new underwear has built some serious confidence in me.

"Hey," I smiled when we broke the kiss.

"Hey. What I did I do to deserve that?" he asked amused.

"Just wanted to see you," I told him and moved to the window "Nice view." He walked to me and stood behind me; his hands on my waist. Suddenly I felt that nothing was stable. That everything could change. Mood swings are my thing.

He brushed the hair off my neck and kissed the spot near my ear. I closed my eyes enjoying for a moment. I turned to face him; my hands resting on his stomach.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked softly.

"What's wrong?" he asked a bit cold and with the cocky and suspicious look he sometimes had.

I felt like he pushed me a thousand miles away from him. I stared at him for a moment, and as he pushed his hands inside his pockets, I walked away from him.

"Why something must be wrong to need a hug from you?" I said quietly, not able to hide the hurt in my voice.

"I'm sorry," he said and sounded like he meant it but I was suffocating. I wanted to leave. I moved past him and took my bag off the couch. This was clearly a mistake; this could never work.

"The way you're pushing me away from you in just a few seconds," I said and I felt him move "So happens that my mood might change and I might need you to hug me," I said not looking at him while I put my hand on the handle. He put his hand on mine and made me stop.

"Let me go. I want to leave," I whispered. This started way too dramatic.

"I want you," his voice came out hoarse. He pulled me to him. I didn't look at him but I let go of the handle.

He locked the door and pulled me into a kiss. I let go my bag to fell to the floor and myself into his arms. He led us towards his office and moved away everything that was on the end of the desk, without breaking the kiss.

He helped me sit on the desk; my boho black skirt came up to my thighs as he stood between my legs. He moved his lips down to my jaw and neck, kissing and licking as he went. I let out a moan as he nipped the skin. His hands went up to my thighs and my hips, pushing me forward into his body.

"Kiss me," I demanded almost whispering and I felt his soft lips moving from my jaw. He cupped my lips with his and his tongue brushed mine full with lust and need. I could feel him growing hard against my underwear and put my hands on his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.