Chapter 29 - For you, I've waited all these years

I threw my arms around his shoulders and buried my face in his chest as I tried to digest what he just told me. I've missed his smell so much. I brushed his neck with my nose, taking in all his musk scent; his hands going up and down my back.

I wanted to say it back. I was waiting for this for so long. But I was hesitating. Just because he said he loved me it didn't erase the fear that he would leave. I put my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly; laying my head against his chest.

I felt like I couldn't get close enough to him. And just like that, as soon as I stopped thinking and started feeling, it came out of its own.

"God, I love you so much it hurts," I whispered. It escaped my lips so easily. I heard his heart accelerating and his chest moving faster as his breathing paced up. Mine did the same as I realized that I was the one that made him feel like that. I moved my palms upwards on his back as I laid the side of my head against his shoulder.

He pulled me away, enough to be able to look at me, and kissed my forehead slowly; his full lips lingering on my skin. I parted my lips in order to breathe as he kept my head inside his hands.

"Say it again," he mumbled, his voice hoarse.

"I love you," I replied. It was like redemption. A deep but low sigh escaped his lungs and made me even happier.

"That's all I needed to hear," he said softly. "That's all," he mumbled and smiled softly.

My mouth watered from anticipation as all I wanted was to kiss him, touch him and feel him. When he finally touched my lips with his, it felt like I was surfacing from underwater; I was finally able to breathe.

I parted my lips to taste him better; my head still in his hands. The taste of whiskey and cigarettes touched my tongue as he brushed mine with his; my favorite taste; his taste. My breath came out in a gasp mixed with a moan of satisfaction and relief.

"I've missed you so bad," I mumbled between kisses.

"Good," he replied as his lips moved to my jaw line "Because I really can't stay away from you right now," he said as he sucked in the skin of my neck. Another moan escaped my lips before he covered my mouth with his own and my hands found their way to the buttons of his shirt. I managed to get it off of him and leave him half naked.

As his tongue never stopped brushing mine, my palms caressed the muscles of his bare chest and back. He put his hands against my butt and squished it; pushing me against his body. He pulled back for a moment, his lips red and swollen from the kiss, and as I looked at him from inside my trance something tickled inside of me. His grey eyes always mesmerized me.

I put my right arm at the back of his neck and pulled him close for another kiss. I felt him smiling before he pulled back again, pulling my sleeveless black top upwards. He leaned down and kissed the skin between my breasts before he stood up again and lightly pushed me backwards against the mattress.

"Please, tell me you have condoms," I mumbled against his lips as soon as he laid on top of me. He chuckled lightly before replying.

"I do," he smirked.

I wrapped my legs around him, my fingers stroking his bare back but it wasn't enough. I pushed my hipbones against his and he moaned softly as the contact squished his erection. My right hand was at his lower waist and I pushed my fingers under the waistband of his jeans but with no success.

"You were planning to have sex?" I teased him. He pulled back, kneeling on the bed, and then I heard his shoes hitting the floor before he pulled my high heel boots off of my feet.