Chapter 18 - Stuck on you till the end of time

Title Credits: Stuck on you by Paramore

+++

Nothing happened on Monday; or on Tuesday; or for the rest of the week. I couldn't bring myself to tell either Cleo or Max. I was so afraid of the response but at the same time I wanted to tell them so bad. I was happy after such a long time but I was terrified that they wouldn't approve.

It's been a week since we came back from the beach house and I haven't seen Damien for more than ten minutes every day and under the eyes of Cleo or Max.

However, we talked on the phone and texted each other when I was alone, usually during the night. I was turning into a vampire; staying up really late and sleeping during the day.

I was informing him every time I was going at his place so he would arrange to be there or if he was at the coffee place he texted me and let me know so that I could drop by and see him for a little bit.

Like today, that I was sitting on the porch with the twins having coffee when Damien parked his car in the garage.

Once I saw his car, my heart flew but I restrained myself; keeping my focus out front. He usually goes into the house by the back door. I guess when he saw my car in the driveway he decided to change his routine.

"What's up kids?" he greeted us. I turned towards him and smiled. Luckily my smile was hidden by the way we were seating so I could smile at him without having to put on a disguise.

"Hey," his sister said.

"Hey dude," Max replied at the same time and I just waved.

He walked up to me and stretched his hand, putting his palm onto my hair, moving it rapidly; messing my hair.

"What's up ladybug?" he chuckled. I grabbed his hand and moved it to my mouth, finding no resistance, and bid him.

"Jeez!" he exclaimed and pulled his hand away. I saw my mark on his skin and grinned. I turned towards him and send him a silent kiss through the air. He narrowed his eyes and punched my arm.

"You're still acting like you're five!" Cleo remarked causing me to chuckle when Damien left the porch and walked into the house. A few moments later my mobile rang; receiving a message.

"Tell them I want to show you something and come upstairs." Damien wrote. I groaned silently and put on the mask. I hated lying to my friends.

"Your brother is weird," I said.

"Tell me something I don't know," Cleo said "What's up?"

"He texted me that he wants me to go upstairs to show me something," I raised my eyebrows faking a curious look. She shrugged as I got up from my seat.

I bit my lip trying to hide my smile and replied to him to let him know I was going upstairs. I came into a stop in front of his room and knocked on the door. He opened the door wearing just his boxers. I tilted my head to the side; narrowing my eyes.

"Really nice!" I said; disapproval strong in my voice.

"I know," he smirked ignoring my tone and turning towards the room.

"Put on a short! Now!" I ordered as I closed the door behind me and followed him.

"But why?" he said and turned around on his tracks.

"What if someone walks in?" I demanded. He cupped my face and crashed his lips onto mine with such force that if he didn't held me I would most likely have lost my balance.

I gasped and parted my lips; allowing his soft tongue to enter my mouth and stroke mine.

"I've missed you," he mumbled against my lips.