Chapter 7 - Somewhere behind your barricade

I woke up by the blinding sunlight was coming through the glass doors. It took me a while to realize where I was.

I was facing towards the sea; Alex behind me, his hand over my waist. I tried to get up, but his grip tightened and he pulled me closer.

"Good morning, love," he whispered against the skin of my neck.

"Morning," I said sleepy. He let go off me and I felt the bed shifting. I turned towards him as he picked up the phone and ordered breakfast. I got up slowly taking the sheet from over his body and wrapped it loosely around mine.

"What about me?" he chuckled. I threw him my pillow as I got up.

"This will do," I grinned and walked towards the bathroom.

"I can still see you," he called as my hips weren't completely covered; the sheet was just covering my front and the half top of my butt.

"That's the point, love," I told him over my shoulder and locked the door behind me. When I got out of the bathroom, I walked straight to the closet, to get some clothes on.

"Are we doing anything today?" I asked Alex.

"Em.." he thought for a moment as he got up from the bed "Lets go to the beach," he said. I leaned against the door, looking at him as he walked naked to the bathroom.

"What?" he smiled.

"I like your hair," I smiled "There' re messy.". He just laughed, gave me a small kiss on the lips and got into the bathroom.

I was trying to put on my top bikini when the breakfast came and I had to rush to the door.

"A moment," I called and buttoned my bikini. I opened the door and though I would find a housekeeper with a trolley; instead Alex's bodyguard was standing in the doorway.

"Good Morning, Miss Starling," he said to me. I was taken aback by the greeting as he didn't look much older than Alex.

"Good Morning," I narrowed my eyes, as I didn't know his name.

"Louis, Miss," he smiled politely answering my unspoken question and I smiled at him.

"May I..?" he asked showing towards the trolley; ready to push it inside.

"Oh, no need. I'll take it in. Thank you," I smiled at him and pulled the trolley inside. He just nodded and took a few steps back.

[+++]

I pushed the trolley out to the porch and went back into the room to put on sunscreen. I sat on the edge of the bed and started from my legs.

"You haven't even eaten," Alex spoke from the door, already in his swimsuit. I could feel his eyes burning me.

"If I don't do this now, I'll get burn," I explained and brushed my thighs "Sit down," I ordered sitting further back onto the bed; patting the spot in front of me. He frowned and sat down on the bed. I frowned as I saw another tattoo; ELLIE was written on just beneath his shoulders, in the middle of his back; I guessed his mother's name. I remember reading somewhere that name. Yet is surprised me how I've slept with him three times and yet I just discovered this. I didn't want to spoil the mood so I didn't ask about the tattoo.

"Don't pout," I said kissing his shoulder "If you get burned, how am I supposed to do whatever I want with you?" I asked innocently.

"I can think of several ways actually," he said over his shoulder.

"Keep them to yourself, I want to eat and go for a swim," I told him turning his face forward with my index finger as he laughed.

After I put sunscreen on his back, I got up and knelt in front of him on the wooden floor. I put some cream on my palm and then onto his chest. It was the perfect opportunity to observe his perfect body; chest curved like a statue and a six-pack to kill for. I bit my lip.