Chapter 9 - I'm like the drug, she's addicted to me

I was in the mood for dancing and getting drunk, since Alex had sent one and only message since the day I called him, two days ago. He was hoping I was having fun without him and that he missed me. I didn't have the chance to answer as he had sent it while I was sleeping.

I was dancing with Cleo at a hip hop beat but when the song was over and we turned towards the rest of them; I noticed I was alone with Damien as Cleo was glued to Mike. Matt was all over Jenny and Max and Lexie where nowhere to be seen. I put my hand on the back of Damien' s neck and pulled his ear close to my mouth.

"Where's Max?" I asked him when he leaned down. He put his hand on my waist and turned me around; showing towards the wall on our right with his bottle of beer. I could only see Max's back and Lexie' s hands around his neck. I chuckled and turn back to the bar; ordering my third beer.

"Hey, slow down," I heard Damien's voice in my ear. I ignored him and paid the barman. I turned back to Damien, sipping my beer and looking at him in the eye just to make sure he knew that I heard him but ignored him.

I glanced at my mobile screen, in case a message had come and didn't felt the vibration in my pocket; it was blank.

I pressed my lips together angrily, turned the phone off and put it back into my pocket; Damien looking down at me. I took a mouthful sip of my beer. Fuck this.

[+++]

Damien pushed me up the stairs as I didn't want to move from my spot; giggling about everything. He was behind me, his body almost touching mine, both of his hands on my torso as he led me to his bed.

I sat on the bed and put my elbows on my knees. I felt a bulge against my hip and I put my hand in my back pocket and pulled out my mobile.

"Not even a message," I mumbled as I tossed it on the bedside table.

"It's closed Erica," Damien replied kneeling down in front of me "You okay?" he asked.

"I need to take a bath before go to sleep," I pouted "To sober up," I explained and he nodded helping me up. I assured him I would be okay in the bathroom alone and promised to leave the door unlocked, just in case.

I took a hot bath and wrapped a towel around my body when I remembered I hadn't got any clothes. I sat on the edge of the bathtub for while, deciding what to do. But being drunk, time as I was thinking it, wasn't the actual time. I must have stayed there longer than I thought because a knock on the door startled me.

"Erica?" I heard Damien calling me.

"Yeah," I said sleepy. He opened the door and stared at me. "I need clothes," I pouted. He chuckled and left only to come back a minute later.

"Here," he said softly handing me my red short and my black tank top I was sleeping in.

"I need underwear Damien," I frowned.

"Those are the only clothes you had in my room. I am not going into Cleo's room right now," he coughed "If you get my drift."

"Okay. Out," I ordered and got dressed when he closed the door.

[+++]

Sometime in the night I was cold and pulled myself closer to the body that was lying next to me. He pulled the sheet over us and put his hand on my waist.

I became aware of a weight on my waist and a body lying behind me. I slightly rested on my elbow and took my mobile from the table; last night's events came back to me. It was off.

I rolled over to my stomach and turned on the mobile. Damien rolled over to his back, next to me, opening his eyes. He turned towards me.

"Morning," he mumbled.