1.My Friend Blake

KARA POV.
When I arrived at Blake's house I got a phone call.

"Yes mom. We'll visit tomorrow." I implied calming her freaking voice down on the phone. I hung up saying goodbye then walked into his house without a nock. We are basically brother and sister so I never nock unless he texts me to.

I go in and walk up stairs to his room. I sneak over to his door and quietly open it. I see him sitting down in his black spinning chair watching markiplier on his computer.

I sneak in with out making a sound or a creek on the floor. I snuck up right to his chair.

"HEY!" I shouted popping right out of the blue.

"JESUS!" He shouted turning automatically in his chair. "What the hell!" He laughed. I started to laugh the living soul out of my body.

"Ok, it was just a scare from my best friend." Blake stood up from his chair placing his hand on his chest, taking a few deep breaths. I then chuckled seeing his face super paranoid.

"Sorry" I chuckled. "Oh your getting it back." Blake replied coming closer giving me a killer hug. He like squished me to death. After the death hug I just fell on top of his bed acting like I was dead.

"That's what you get from scaring me." He then sat next to the 'dead' me.

"Ok get up." He shook me over and over again saying to get up. Inside my body I was dying laughing. My act couldn't hold up anymore so I slowly opened my eyes with a smile.

"Wow. Dead huh?" He implied grabbing my hand and lifting me up.

"Yea I died in your killer hug." We both giggled. I then wrapped my arm around his neck while we both got up from his bed.

"Let's go get something to snack on." I suggested. He then nodded an agreement.

We then walked back downstairs to get a snack. When we got down there I ran up to the pantry grabbing a tiny bag of chips, which was always half full like what a rip off! But they were my favorite chips, ruffles. I'm addicted to them!

"Well that's the last bag of ruffles cause you Bing eat them." Blake implied while grabbing a tiny bag of Cheetos. I smiled stuffing my mouth with the salty chips.

"Movie?" I asked with the chips stuffed in my mouth. He then chuckled replying "Yea, what?" I then stare straight at the TV thinking of a movie.

"Scary." I shot a look to Blake giving him an uncomfortable vibe. He then gave a weird look of confusing causing me to smile.

"Well lets go find something on Netflix." We both then walked over to the gray couch sitting in front of the TV.

"Oh!" I shouted with my mouth stuffed. I started to cough to clear my throat  and swallow the chewed chips.

"Stranger things. I havnt finished that." I pointed to the TV show on the screen. The white box then moved up to stranger things.

"I havnt even seen any of it since the last time you were here." He implied turning quickly towards me. I twisted my head towards him smiling. "Well then thats great!" I shout lifted my hands in the air.

I heard a little chuckle leave his mouth as he clicked on episode 3 season 2.

"Ok. Let's watch." I heard the words slip out of his mouth. I see in the corner of my eye him brushing his brown, but blonde highlighted, hair out of his face.

Right when I looked down to grab the last few chips I just hear a weird noise upstairs.

"Hey, did you hear that?" I asked hoping he did. He then nodded no turning back to watch the show.