10. My New Home

KARA POV.
"I don't know I just feel empty." I said searching my mind again for what could cause this. Maybe no home? I have no clue.

"Well if you feel empty were here to help." Colby said rubbing my thigh do a few seconds. Yes he brought his arm from upfront to my thigh.

"Yea. We're your best friends and well always be here no matter what." Sam implied. I felt a little better hearing Sam and colby. They are truly inspirational.

When we got home I walked up to colbys room because that was the one I was staying at tonight. I grabbed my phone from the charger and walked downstairs.

"Hey guys. Look!" I shouted running over to the guys in the kitchen. I pulled up a hilarious meme I found on Google.

"Oh my gosh. It's so relatable." Blake chuckled as everyone else laughed. I felt my heart feel warm. My heart jumping in joy not feeling empty. I felt...better.

"Guys. I'm feeling a lot better but somethings off." I explained. I felt as if someone was in my mind. I don't know how to explain but it felt as if someone is reading my mind.

"Ugh. Guys?" I asked feeling weird inside my head. Someone is watching me but not the guys. As if someone is searching my thoughts. I don't know that feeling but it's kinda weird.

"What's wrong?" Dillon asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I rose my hand to signal him not to touch me. "I'll be right back." I walked to the bathroom and shut my eyes. I tried super hard with my mind to remove that person.

Then the feeling went away. I was kinda happy but I automatically felt as if someone got hurt. I ran out of the bathroom.

"Who's hurt!" I shouted seeing the guys outside leaning over Colby. I walked outside looking down at him. "What the heck happened?" I questioned looking down at him.

"He was walking then slipped I guess from the coke that spilled." Jake explained resting his arm around my neck. I smiled but the places my hand on his shin where no one could see.

His injury was a huge, I mean HUGE, gash along his upper arm. When I touched his cold skin with mine we all saw the injury ware away. Quick too.

"What the-" Sam paused as everyone's mouths dropped. "Colby it's g-gone." Blake stuttered looking over to me. I just stared at Colby with a smile.

As Colby got up I removed my hand from his shin. "H-how?" He asked looking at me. I shrugged smiling at him.

COLBY POV.
I have no flipping clue on what just happened but what I did know was that Kara kept smiling at me, which you might think is creepy, but it was beautiful, elegant. It was a nice warning smile that was sent through my nerves.

She did,and was the only, person to touch me and I know that my power is telekinesis but what's hers? Does she even have a power?

I don't know. It might be me that got the power but I have a feeling she does too.

"Hey Kara?" I asked tapping Karas shoulder. "Yea?" She gave me another warm smile when she turned around. "Can I talk to you?" I asked pointing up stairs.

KARA POV.
Shoot!

I nodded with my smile still glued to my face. I followed him up the stairs.

Does he know? He shouldn't know.

My thoughts were killing me. "So what's up?" I asked as he shut the door behind us. "Have you experienced any powers?" He asked.

Yes.

My thoughts and my choices were fighting. "No?" What are you talking about?" I asked suprizingly not stuttering. "Ok. I was wondering." He said as he hugged me.

"What's this for?" I asked smiling and hugging him back. "It's for being the best.

************************************

Now it's been a few months of seeing and knowing each other. Here and there I've seen everyone act different, like me.

"Guys." I said trying to get the person out of my mind. "What's wrong?" Sam asked placing his hand on my thigh. I shook my head running away from the living room to outside.

"Please. Get out of my head. I will find you but please get out."

I commanded my thoughts to speak in my mind. The person went away. Everyday I feel this at least once and it confuses me.

I walked back in seeing everyone staring at me. "Sorry, that weird feeling." I said sitting back down next to Sam.

We started playing the movie. I felt Sam's hand slowly brush against my fingers. I felt heat rise but I had no clue from what.

I just let it happen. his hand was directly over mine. He then intertwined his fingers with mine. I suddenly had a sharp feeling in my mind knowing someone is hurt.

"I have to go." I implied with the movie still playing. "Where?" Blake asked. I turned around standing at the door. I threw my leather jacket on. "Somewhere." I said. Giving them all a look. I left walking towards my car.

I drove to my brothers home. He was back from Bering with my mom, but something in my mind told me he was hurt.

I arrived from a 15 minute drive and parked right in front of his drive way. I stepped out of my car slamming the door shut. I ran up to the door and busted it opened hearing cries and screaming.

I ran around feeling worried. "Hello!" I shouted running up the stairs. I then saw my brother on the floor with blood seeping out of his skin on his wrists. His friend Becka was there crying over him.

"Becka can you get out. I'll handle this." I said telling her to leave. She stared at me cold with worried sick eyes. "When I leave you better have sent him to the hospital. I have to talk to my mom so take care." She replied cold and dark. She leaned toward Jackson and kissed him on his forehead. She walked away sobbing in her hands. I heard the loud cries slowly walk down the stair steps.

"Wake up." I shut my eyes feeling something transfer from my body to his. I opened my eyes seeing his cuts ware away. I slapped his face waking him up.

"Jack?" I called out to him seeing his eyes flutter open. "Kara? W-What's going on?" He asked. I felt a warm liquid run down my cheek. I wiped the tear away.

"Well I helped you. What the hell were you thinking!?" I shouted seeing his eyes widen in shock. I leaned against the wall crossing my arms staring at the wall on the other side.

"It wasn't me!" He snarled back sending shivers down my spine. "Really? Then who cut 5 slits along her wrist?" I questioned focusing on Jackson to my left.

"I don't know. Someone was talking to me in my mind telling me go horrible I was. It kept going for hours and they finally said they'll leave if I cut 5 times." He explained keeping a worried but straight face.

I warmed up a little unraveling my linked arms. "Don't do it again." I said hugging him to death.

We broke off. "I'll see you later." I waved bye heading back to my car. I drove back home.

Oh right. I forgot. A couple weeks ago I moved out of my ugly apartment to this amazing house next door to the Roomates. I was happy to do that. I was living with Dillon and Blake. It was a house kinda like Sam and colbys but only 4 bedrooms and not five.

I really loved living next to them because I got to always hang out with them.

"I probably just saved my brothers life." I said aloud in my car. I talked to myself in saving my brother from suicidal stuff. Now I know my brother but he wouldn't do that. He would NEVER cut himself. Even at the hardest times he wouldn't.

That part kept on confusing me. Who was telling him insults for hours? The thought just drove me crazy.

_____________________________________

How's the mystery? Good? Yea probably not. 😅😆