3.I See You

KARA POV.
"Jackson, what have you lied about to me?" my mom asked giving a suprized look to him. I just chuckled to the thought of my mom's reaction.

"Uhh...were not talking about that." He then kinda giggled or laughs or whatever after his reply. Then mom turned her head to my answer.

"What about you?" Then Blake started to laugh knowing almost every lie I've told her.

"I've lied about alot mom." I chuckled then continued. "But like Jackson were not talking about it." I then started to giggle a little. Then my mom just sighed and leaned back.

************************************

After filming I had to edit and everyone helped out. My mom gave me an idea of adding really funny captions here and there. My brother gave the idea of adding more color, which usually isn't my style but I tried it out. Blake just helped the most like he does all the time.

"Alright well Jackson, flight is in 2 hours." My mom implied looking at her phone.

"Well do you need a ride? I could give you one." I asked turning around in my spinning chair.

"We're good. You need to finish whatever your doing." I then nodded to my mom's reply.

"Alright we should get going." Jackson said giving me a hug. I then hugged my mom goodbye.

"Well it was nice meeting Karas bestie." My mom then shook Blake's hand. "We'll talk when I leave." Jackson implied doing some handshake with Blake.

When they left, blake stayed, I grabbed my keys. I spun them around my index finger walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Blake asked shutting my computer. "I'm in desperate need of food so you coming or nah?" I asked opening the apartment door. He then ran up to me pushing me out of the apartment. He shut the door behind me.

"Well you didn't need to push me." I acted shocked gasping. He then grinned shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes while chuckling and walked over to my car.

"Ready?" I asked Hopping into the drivers seat. He then nodded jumping in his seat.

I inserted the key in the ignition and drove away from the parking lot. I rolled down my window aswell did Blake.

While driving I felt the 'fresh' air blowing in my face. (It's technically not fresh but oh well.)

When we then arrived at Wal-Mart, yes we go to Wal-Mart deal with it. I pulled the keys out and opened my door.

"Hey, you have the list?" Blake asked. I nodded yes. "Yea I do. Letsa go!" I as I in a Mario/Italian accent.

We walked in grabbing all the delicious food on our list. The most delicious thing on the list was nice donuts. I'm a donut fan so yea.

After grabbing almost everything Blake started to have a great conversation with me.

"So now changing the sub who's your favorite youtuber other than yourself?" I then phased thinking about who. I shrugged my shoulders basically saying I don't have one. I don't watch YouTube that much even though I am one.

"Yours is obviously markiplier." I giggled, I giggle a lot. He then faked scoffed, I hope.

"How about your favorite guy?" He asked winking at me. I rolled my eyes smiling at him. "If course you. Your my best friend." I laughed grabbing a loaf of bread.

"How about your favorite girl?" I asked winking back at him. "You obviously." He then rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "I see you." I said while he was acting like he was nervous.

We checked out everything and payed for everything.

"Alright. Let's go to MY apartment." I said pushing the cart full of bags.

"Why don't you ever call your apartment your home?" He asked helping me with putting bags in the car.

"Because, it's not my home. Ya I do live there but a home is where you belong and my apartment isn't my home." I said placing the last bag in the back.

I started the engine hearing the loud noise it makes. I started to drive. It was a beautiful night while driving. I felt the wind hit my face and blow my blonde hair everywhere.

We then drove up onto the highway. I smiled seeing the stars through the windshield.

************************************

We put everything in each bag away in my apartment. By the time we finished I could see my pantry full.

"Dang it's super full." I chuckled. "Yea, well your not gonna run out until months from now." We then took a bag of chips and sat on the couch.

"Oh." I paused remembering something. "I need to pick up my new phone." I said getting up from the couch and setting my chips on the counter. My phone broke so I had to transfer the info to a different phone.

"You coming?" I asked swinging the keys around my index finger. I stood by the door, leaning against the cold steel.

"Yea." He ran up to me waiting for the door to open. I opened it then locked it shut right after blake ran out.

We ran down to my car. We had to get there before they closed.

"Alright I'll drive!" Blake called out. I nodded tossing him the keys from the other side of the car. We quickly stepped in the car.

He fired the engine and pulled out as fast as he could. He drove all the way through the highway feeling fast air rushing against our faces. It felt as if we were being chased.

When we arrived they were slowly turning the sign but we opened the door before they did. "I'm here for my new phone." I called out placing my hands on my knees.

"Name?" I heard the guy at the front desk say. "Kara, Kara Kimsky." I replied taping on the desk really fast.

"Here you go. New and improved." The worker said handing me my new iPhone. I said thank you then left the store relieved we made it in time. Thanks to Blake cause he drives faster than me.

"Thanks man." I said drapping my arm over his shoulder. We then broke off to our sides of the car. He wanted to drive again so he say over there.

"Your WHALE come." He punned. I heard it coming. We drove out of the parking lot calmly. When we drove up on the highway both of us sighed for some freaking reason.

"Well we made it. It kinda felt like a moving, action movie." Blake obviously read my mind when he said that.

Then there was a bright light coming towards us.

______________________________________

How do you like that cliff hanger? I think it's amazing!