20. Hilusinations

KARA POV.
walking through a hospital with a hospital white gown was weird.

"Umm ma' m what are you doing?" The lady at the front desk said during my clothes. "I'm leaving." I rushed out of the door still hearing calls from behind. "Kara!" They were all running towards me.

"Guys I'm not going back." I said. "Just help sam." He was fine if it was just a pass out from Cameron. "I'm going home. Now help sam!" I pointed into the hospital then walked like 5 miles back home.

************************************

I walked inside and up to my room to throw some clothes on, which were black jeans and a black tank with red stripes.

I walked into the Roomates mansion and sat on the couch.

"I basically live here cause I'm here all the time." I said quietly while searching for food.

I just ate some pizze rolls then slept on the couch.

************************************

I woke up to the sound of someone's voice and pushing. "Kara." Colby's voice said while shaking me. "What?" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Get up." He whispered again.

"Why?" I groaned again while sitting up. "You can sleep in my bed. Your tired." He said. I guess everyone else already went to bed.

I walked up the stairs and slept on his bed which was way more comfortable.

Then shaking happened again. "What?" I moaned loud as I sat up. Why does Colby freaking wake me up all the time!

"Come here there's something I need to show you." I followed him feeling slightly tired. "What." I said more fluidly.

I walked across the road then all of a sudden a car came. The head lights were so bright I backed up letting it pass by. I look across the road and saw Colby was gone.

I looked around to see where he was. He wasn't here. I shot my legs into the house and looked in each room. No one was here.

"What the hell?" I walked back up to Colby room to sleep because I didn't want to go into my house.

COLBY POV.
Ok I'm seriously so confused why she stormed off like that but it turns out Sam is fine. We were heading home after the long night.

"I hope she's fine being home alone." I heard Corey sound worried which is literally me right now. "Me too. I'm super worried." I said then I got the oooo's. "Stop." Everyone laughed as we parked.

"Alright goodnight boys!" Jake chuckled walking up to his room as everyone followed.

We said our good nights. Then I walked in my room. I heard slight creeks in the floor then I saw Kara sleeping on my bed.

I smiled seeing how adorable she was. I automatically realized I was staring at someone sleeping. Creepy.

I just rolled on the ground and slept by my bed with the nicest and softest blanket ever!

KARA POV.
I heard ruffling noises on the ground so I sat up rubbing the blurry vision out of them and looked at the ground.
AWW! Colby was sleeping on the ground all cuddled up.

Wait.

Am i...no I'm not. I stood up and shook him awake. "Colby g et up." I whispered in his ear. "Why?" He groaned I felt my laughter escape my body. "So you can sleep on the bed."

"Oh yes." He jolted up and curled himself in bed. I laughed then left his room.

While walking down the stairs I saw Colby back down at the bottom. "Colby? How did you get here?" I said.