26. Defeated

KARA POV.
My mind clicked. I felt stronger. I felt powerful.

Cameron wrapped his huge hand and fingers around my neck. I suddenly flashed back to when Josh, Cameron's brother, was choking me. I kicked Cameron in the nuts.

I stood up then the force field disappeared. "Alright let's go!" Sam shouted as they all ran towards me. My mind made its own force field.

Everyone was held back but Cameron and Dillon. "Kara!" I heard Colby scream while trying to break the force field. My eyes felt weird as if the vision slightly tinted blue.

"Kara." Dillon ran up to me then before he reached me I held my hand up and cupped it. He floated in the air struggleling as he grabbed his neck.

I let him go. He fell straight on his back. He rolled onto his stomach as he rubbed his back, breathing for air.

Cameron sat up against the wall. "You shouldn't have shot my friends." I stare into his eyes hoping he got my message.

Don't mess with me.

I saw him stand up then float along the wall. "Kara!" Sam shouted behind the force field. He kept floating till u head hit the ceiling. "K-kara." Cameron struggled to speak.

"No." His neck tensions together. I could see him struggle through my invisible grip.

"Kara." Dillon whispered. He crawled up trying to get to me. I held my hand out still keeping eye contact with Cameron. I shoved Dillon out of the force field with my powerful force.

"Kara!" I heard everyone's voices behind the Sheild I built. My mind let go of Cameron. The tension in my neck calmed. My furrowed eyebrows rested.

I dropped the force field. The blue tinted vision still remained. "Oh my gosh." Corey implied looking at my eyes. Everyone stared into my eyes full of worry and confusion. I quickly looked down at Cameron to see him passed out on the ground.

"I did that." I calmly said with a shaky tone. Aaron nodded in agreement. I looked back at everyone. "Oh." Sam said standing to my left. Aarons mouth dropped.

"What? Am I injured, cause I should be healing." I chuckled but was scarred from the sight that I caused.

"Uh none of that." Jake replied shooting a gaze at Colby. "Then what?" They all looked at each other then back to me. "It's hard to explain." Colby replied. Corey pulled his phone out while staring at my eyes. He quickly took a picture with the flash.

"Dude that hurt." I laughed. We all wobbled down stairs and then suddenly heard sirens. "It's the police!" I cheered. They came busting through the doors.

Everyone pointed up the stairs. The cops pulled their guns out and held them low and steady so they were prepared.

"Why did you take a picture?" I asked looking back at Corey. He unlocked his phone and showed me the picture.

"Oh my gosh." I separated each word and felt my warm cheeks with my palms. "My eyes." I softly said still glaring at the picture.

It showed me looking at the camera with no black puple. Just a foggy blue iris and puple. "Are my eyes that way now?" I asked still cupping my cheeks.

Everyone nodded. Then an officer walked in. I quickly turned around. "I'm." He paused and took a little bit to process what he saw. He saw my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm officer Brig. Im here to ask you guys some questions. Could we take a step outside." He showed us his badge. We nodded while following him out to the glass doors.

"Now I have a quick question for you." He pointed at me. "We're you born with those eyes?" Of course he would ask that. "No I wasn't." His mind still stayed on topic. "How did they appear that way?" He asked still gazing at my blue foggy eyes.