22. He Loves Me

KARA POV.
I still lay on the ground as the sun slowly appeard in the night sky. I sat up by the neighbors opening their door.

I quickly walked past the bushes and forgot about their gate.

"Hey colbs!" I slightly yelled waving my hand. His head popped up. "Hey!" He waved back. "Its unlocked!" He shouted. How? I just tried opening it and it was locked.

I opened the latch and walked through. I guess it was unlocked.

"Hey babe." Colby said faintly my mind stopped and so did my body. "Babe?" He looked at me a smirked realizing what he said.

"Sorry." My cheeks warmed up. "Why did you call me babe?" I asked coming closer to him. I saw him blushing.

"Uh...i don't know." He chuckled then looked down at my cheeks. "Hey your blushing."I slightly bowed my head down so he wouldn't see. "Why are you blushing?" He chuckled.

I just walked over to him and hugged him so he wouldn't see the blush hiding in my cheeks.

"Uh. No reason." He backed out and looked up at the sky then back to me.
"Kara?" Colby asked. "Yea?" My heart rate raced faster. "I wanna say-"

Sam walked through the front door and saw me and colby. I turned my head and after his head bobbed down.

Why is he acting this way?

"Sam?" I walked over to him as he reached his car. "Yea?" He still looked down unlocking his door. "Why are you acting sad?" He lifted his face to look at me. "Because. Reasons." My thoughts wondered.

"I have to go see um... Someone. Bye Kara." He left the house leaving me confused on his actions. I walked back to Colby.

"What were you saying?" I'll tell you later." He resisted. My curiosity was driving me nuts but he can tell me later.

I walked into their house and gestured Colby to follow. "Why? I'm leaving." He insisted. "Leaving for what?" I asked leaving the door wide open. "The gym." He turned to face me.

"Colby. Your already shredded man. Just come in." I gestured again. He huffed out air then came inside.

"Thanks." I shortly hugged him and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed two pans they had and ran upstairs. "Hey what are you doing?" Colby whispered. "Waking them up!" I said with excitement.

I walked to Jake room. And bangs the pans in his ear then quickly dodged his gaze then moved to Aarons room.

"Wake up!" I yelled while banging the pans together in his ear. Me and Colby laughed while running out of his room.

Next was Corey. "Wake up Corey!" I bangs the pans together over and over til he begged me to stop.

"Stop!" He yelled. Colby laughed pushing my hands back telling me to stop. I laughed my heart out.

"Sorry I'm feeling to great today." I smiled seeing him struggle out of bed. "Are you sure?" He asked. I thought about it then my thoughts dragged to last night.

"Um...yea." I said like I was unsure. "What's wrong?" Colby asked as we walked out of Corey's huge room. "N-nothing." I stuttered then face palmed in my head.

"Stop lying!" He smiled and stopped me in my tracks at the bottom of the stairs. "Ok, ok. I found a note and a notebook in Dillons room." I looked dead straight into Colby's piercing eyes.

"What did they say?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders. "That I don't want to answer." I walked over to the front door. "Please Kara. Please." He begged. I gave up and gestured him over to me.

"Thank you Kara." I smiled as we walked over to my house. "Your blushing again Kara." I shook my head . "Uh no?" I tilted my head down so my hair would cover it.

"Now I think Blake is still asleep so be quiet." I quietly opens the door still hearing a slight creek as it opened. We slowly walked up to my room.

"Heres the note. Don't tell anyone got it?" I pointed at him giving him the note. He nodded yes as he read.

"Oh my gosh. Kara." He said as I grabbed the notebook from under my bed. "Yea. Heres the notebook." I gave him the notebook. He read each sentence. As he read his face slowly transformed into sadness.

"Kara." I felt my eyes well up. "I know." I started to cry feeling the jump in my body. I kneed down on the ground. Colby came down with me rubbing my back. "Its ok Kara. Don't worry." I wiped the flooding tears off my face.

"Kara you can get through this. I know you can." He helped me back to his house. We sat on his couch in his room. I leaned against his shoulder as I stopped crying.

"Kara?" He asked. "Yea?"

"Do you like like someone?" He asked. I lifted my head to look at him. "Why?" He rubbed his neck. "Just wondering."

I leaned back on his shoulder. "Yea I do." I lifted my head and fell into deep thought again. Someone was in my head.

Who the hell are you!?

Don't worry. It's me Blake.

Blake? You can-

Yes I can. Now I'm not Cameron. But I just want to ask. Who do you like like?

Why?

Because I want to know.

I like someone

Who?.

Please. Why?

Because I like you Kara. I needed to let that out.

I blocked him out of my head. I stood up. And paced around Colby's room. "Kara?" I looked at Colby. "Blake is in love with me colby."

"Do you live him that way back?" Colby stood up and stopped me from pacing over and over again.

"Colby." I paused and took a few deep breathes. "I don't want to hurt him." I looked up at Colby seeing his gaze led on my eyes. "So you don't then." I nodded my head no and looked back down.

"I like someone else Colby. And t-That person is..." I stopped a took a few deep breathes again.

______________________________________