28. Procedure

KARA POV.
When we got to the hospital we walked up to the front desk. "Can we please see um doctor Odis?" I asked.

"You sure can. Trust me he's delusional about powers but he's down the hall and I the 3rd door to your left." She poited down the hall. We all nodded and took her instructions.

"Doctor odis?" I asked nocking on the door. The door slowly opened. "Oh I this Sam's reservation?" He asked slowly moving his body out of the way. "Yes." Sam replied as we all walked in.

"So please explain everyone's powers and I can see what I can do." He rubbed his hands ready for the juicy details.

"Well I'm Blake and I can read minds and feel what people are feeling." Blake placed his hand on his chest as we all sat down on the couch in front of the Doctor.

"Ok. Have you experienced anything else? Like change in habits or change in appearence?" Odis asked still looking at Blake. "Nope." Then odis gaze shifted to Corey.

"I'm Corey and I have night vision." Then odis asked the Sam thing he asked Blake. "Nothing different." Corey nodded.

"Well I'm Sam and I turn invisible." Odis hesitated with squinted eyes. "Well your appearance is different for that one. But any change in habit?" Sam nodded no.

"Colby can you go before me." I quickly whispered to Colby. He nods then opened his mouth. "I'm Aaron and I can run through solid matter."
Then odis asked the same thing. Aaron nodded.

"Well I'm Jake and I can minipulate electricity." Jake waved his hands in the air to make his words sound holy.
"Well any change in habits?" Jake nodded no. Then it was Colby turn.

"I'm Colby and I have telekinesis." Odis stood up and smiled. "Well Colby. I did too so I think I'll be able to help you out with things. Cause It's one of the hardest powers to get rid of." He gave Colby a fist bump then looked at me. My eyes were so bright I could see them in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Um mine is difficult. I'm Kara and my  main power is healing. Um but 2 weeks ago I experienced telekinesis that I can really only do in rage." I explained. "Well. That's a tough one. Multiple powers in one body. Any change in appearance or habit?" He asked. My mind floated and just gave out the truth.

"My eyes change whenever I experience telekinesis. They turn into a foggy blue color without my puple. I just got a procedure earlier today and got it fixed." He nodded and rubbed his chin telling us he was thinking. "Is there a picture?" He asked. I nodded and found a picture on my phone from the night of the break in.

I handed him my phone. "Well. I've never seen this. So this will be the hardest one to do, but I can make it work." Odis explained that he's never had a patient with my abilities in one body.

Well it went easiest to hardest procedure. "So Corey your up. It's only your night vision right?" Odis asked as Corey layed across the bed. Corey nodded and was given instructions.

"Now I'm going to need you guys to stay outiside." We sat outside of the procedure room. "Who do you think is next?" I asked looking over to Jake on the other side. "I think Jake is next." Sam predicted. "Yea. It's not like I can change my body. It's just electricity running through me." Jake waved his hands In the air to make it like some sort of movie scene.

"Ok Jake we get it." Colby laughed giving me a reason to laugh with him.

*20 minutes later*

We were still waiting. We were not really talking but just what happened to each other that one night.

The door opened in front of us. "I'm fixed!" Corey shouted. Odis smiled cause he was happy to help. "Yep. We tested his vision in the dark which I couldn't see but he couldn't see aswell." We were all proud and ready for who ever is next.

"Now Jake will take the same 20 minutes as Corey did." He explained. Everyone else sat in the waiting chairs as Jake walked into the room.

"Well who do you guys think is next?" I asked the second time leaning forward. "Me. I don't know why but I think it's me." Aaron blurted out. "Yup it's you." Blake said. He must've read Odis' s mind.

"I'm going to miss my power." Colby said to break the awkward silent of the hospital. "Me too. I can help so many people heal but the problem is is that you just have to accept what's coming. I want to go back to being beyond normal and not way to beyond." I laughed referencing Sam's merch. "I see what you did there." Sam pointed and chuckled a little.

Then I had a sudden flashback.

I walked into Dillons room and found the notebook. And the note. I kept them both. Then the day came. The one night. The time I saw Colby basically dead on the floor. Colby was shot in the head.

I healed Coreys shot wound quickly but then came Colby. He wasn't breathing. I cried and begged. "Colby! Get up!" I yelled as the river got the ground from my eyes. He wouldn't get up.

I gave him all I had then he awoke. I was in so much rage that Cameron and Dillon were attempting to kill us.

I ran with so much might. I tried fighting then something clicked. I felt so much power. I was strangling Cameron then I heard the voices outside of the invisible force field I had created.

"Kara!" I was being shaken. "Kara!"

"Kara!" Colby was shaking me to death. Then a crash. I saw the chair fall from a high point.

Was that me?

"Kara. Are you ok?" Colby stopped shaking me. I turned to look at him then he gasped. "Colby?" Everyone looked. "Your eyes." I swung my hands down. "That took 3 hours to get rid of." I wanted to get rid of this power right away.

*time skip to Karas procedure*

I felt numb but something was happening. I couldn't see because my eyes were struck with a laser. I can hear the last go off.

Then it ended. My vision cleared up. My numbness broke. "Kara, you can stand up." He motion me to get up and out of the bed. I did so and walked out.

"Kara your eyes are back to being the beautiful blue." Colby implied smiling into my eyes. I thanked Odis for all of it.

We all said our thank yous then our goodbyes. Then we left to go home. "So I won't have those eyes anymore!" I murmured in excitement. "Yup. You stuck with more beautiful eyes than mine." I smiled and kissed Colby on the cheek. "Thanks Sam for setting this thing up. I needed it." I exhaled a short laugh. "No probs. I needed it too. Because sometimes my invisibility gets I of hand and no one thinks I'm there." His head bobbed down.

"But you are here now and we can see you." He lifted his head up and smiled into my eyes. I leaned my head on Colbys shoulder. "So I guess you guys are feeling great?" I asked for everyone to answer. "Yup." They all nodded and said that in unison.

Then we arrived home.

______________________________________