12. Other's Powers

This chapter tells you about Jake, Sam, Corey, and Aarons powers so enjoy!

AARON POV.
I walked into my room to play some fortnight. Hopefully I win right? I laughed at the thought.

"Okay." I said aloud sitting down in my spinning chair. I turned on my computer. I plugged my headphones in but right when I was gonna put my headphones on I heard something... weird.

I was the only one home so it was creepy. I got up from my chair and walked out of my room to follow the sound. It led to the bathroom but it stopped. I was so confused. Our house isn't haunted well I hope.

I shrugged my shoulders then walked back to my room. I tried opening the door but some how it was locked.

I struggled to open the door so I jerked on the door knob and still. I leaned back then pulled quickly to end up inside of my room. I turned around seeing my door still closed.

"What the heck?" What's the physics of this happening? I got into my chair and grabbed my phone from my charger. I clicked on safari and searched 'going through doors'. What I found was a power.

"There's no way." I said to myself scrolling through the web. I stopped back at the top of the screen and it said "the power of intangibility is where you could go through solid matter like walls, doors, or sometimes the floor." I was so driven crazy at this point.

I have a power called intangibility? First of all why is it named that and second I have powers? Well something has been weird going around the house after the crash.

Kara and colby have acted completely different also Blake he's a little off. But Jake, Sam, and me havnt acted different till now. I am kind of freaking out from this.

When you think about it...its kinda cool, but I thought powers were just in the movies. I guess I was wrong.

SAM POV.
I woke up seeing my friend, Chris, next to me. I stretched my arms and lifted my body off the couch. I saw the TV screen was completely black. I walked into his kitchen to get some water.

I grabbed a glass and pushed the glass against a button on the fridge causing water to splash down to the bottom of the cup.

I rubbed my eyes pulling my water away from the button. I drank some water feeling the cold liquid flush down my throat. I set the glass on the counter top and sighed feeling refreshed.

I tip toed passed sleeping chris and Blake on the sofa. I then rested my feet and walked normally over to Chris's room. I crashed against his covers and pillow. I looked over to see my phone in the charger so i unplugged it.

When I looked at the bright light screen I saw a text from Colby. "Why did he text me at midnight?" I whispered to myself. I clicked on his message as I swiped the screen.

"Hey there's a problem. I just got home to see aaron staring blank into your room. I think somethings going wrong here because he keeps turning your knob but doesn't open the door."

I read in my mind. I was confused. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked over to the sofa. I saw Chris watching TV as Blake was still asleep.

"Hey." I waved over to him. "Hey." He harshly whispered over to me turning the TV volume down.

"He's still asleep." Chris scoffed rolling his eyes back to the TV. I walked back to the kitchen to get another refreshing flush of cold water.

I grabbed my glass on the counter but then I saw my hand flicker from clear to color. "What?" I implied staring down at my hand. It flickered from like my original hand to invisibility.