14. I Think I Know

COLBY POV.
"I think I'm going to..." I paused feeling my head lower down to the ground.

"I'm here don't worry." She tried calling me down but I was slowly wearing away. "Me too." When I heard Sam's voice I rose my head up to look and see he was behind Kara.

"Where did you-"

"It doesn't matter." He interrupted her causing her head to look down at me again.

"I think...im d-done for." I stuttered and paused feeling my pain rush through my body.

"Please!" Kara screamed with her river of tears gushing out of her eyes and flowing down her cheeks.

"Kara. I...I..." I paused feeling my eyes shut. I heard Kara cry and sob. Sam was crying as well. You could hear him cry. They both were saying please but then Kara screamed.

Then my eyes opened. My pain slowly wore away. I felt my back slowly release tough pressure. Karas sobbing slowed down. She then genuinely smiled at me seeing my head lift up.

My head fell again but Kara caught it and rested it on her leg.

"W-what?" I questioned seeing her smile while looking at my back. Her hand still rested there as my pain wore away.

"What's happening?" I asked. She just chuckled turning over to Sam. "Yea. What?" He restated my question towards her. She just laughed then removed her hand from my back.

In the palm of her hand was my blodd that was in my back.

"C'mon." I smiled back towards her seeing her stand up and lowering her hand down to me. I caught on to it and stood up.

"Kara. What did you do?" Me and Sam said in unison. She just looked at both of us. "I helped you." She looked up to me and pulled me in to hug me.

"Um kara?" Sam said with confusing blue eyes. "Yea?" she laughed turning to him and hugging him. She had a smile while hugging him. I was so confused I was standing.

I saw them together but felt slightly jealous.

"Ok. Ok. Let's go." I said brushing my clothes off. "What's wrong?" Sam chuckled as Kara pulled away. "Nothing. Just need to wash the blood." I replied walking in front of them.

"Is he jealous?" I heard Kara quietly whisper with giggle following.

"No I'm not!" I shouted a little. Then I realized. I shouted so I covered my mouth with one hand.

"You are jealous!" Sam pointed and laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk. I heard running come up to me.

"Don't worry." Kara said wrapping her arm around my neck. "I love you." She leaned her head on my shoulder as she whispers that. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped at what she said.

Does she actually like like me? Does she really love me?

Questions filled my head and thoughts swirled my brain as we walked back to the car.

************************************

We hopped inside.

"Is there anything like a towel?" I asked Sam to see if there was anything. "Yea in the back." He replied sticking the ringing keys into the ignition.

I scoffed stepping outside and walking towards the back. I saw a black towel that was perfectly folded. I stole it and shut the trunk door. I jumped back in on th car placing the towel on the back part of the seat so blood won't spread on his nice seats.

"Thanks sam." I thanked him. I saw his gaze through the mirror. "No probs." He smiled through the mirror. I saw dry tears on his face.

I looked over to Kara who was just looking down leaning her head in her hands. "Hey." I pulled her shoulder making her lean against me.

"Ok." She laughed with a smile spread across her plump lips.

"I love you." She whispered again as her eyes sealed shut. Her small and quiet breathes was all that I heard. My arm was around her waist so she doesn't fall foward.

"Sam. Can we play some music?" I asked him. He nodded and played some of today's new hits.

I heard Sam scoff so I lifted my eyes up and saw his gaze quickly dart to the road from the mirror.

"You jealous?" I said saying the word jealous longer. He scoffed again and rolled his eyes.

Then my thoughts wondered to when I got stabbed. How did I heal so quickly?

Then my flashback of when I fell outside that one night. She was the only one who touched me as I healed quickly.

When I got stabbed she was the only one who touched me as I healed.

Does she have a power kik I do?

I think she has a power like I do. She has healing powers but then those weird freak outs she has. I get those too when someone is like inside my mind. So is there something else.

I'm not sure but I think I know.

I feel the same way. I want to hide my power just for...reasons. maybe she tried hiding it too but this was an emergency so she had to use it. It all links up now.

************************************

When we got back home I lifted Kara out of the car. She automatically woke up from my touch.

"Geez colbs ya scared me." She laughed as I set her down on the car seats. I laughed seeing her reaction of her widened eyes and her fast breathing.

I grabbed the towel to bring it inside. We all walked over to the door. I unlocked it and walked in. It was only 10:39 am.

While trying sneak in I saw all the guys walk down the stairs including Dillon and Blake.

"Uh. H-hey!" Kara stuttered waving her hand that had no blood on it.

"Where were you!" Blake ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders. "I'm sorry. me, Sam and colby were on a hike. Now we need to clean off." She said looking dead straight in his eyes.

"Colby? What happened?" Corey asked as they all came closer. Their eyes layed on the dark towel and my clothes. "Oh nothing." I replied waving my hand down.

"Why is there blood on your hand?!" Dillon shouted lifting Karas hand.

"I was helping...uh." She paused. "She was helping me!" I interrupted her thought. "With what?" Jake asked lifting his eyebrow.

"There was an accident so just let it be." Sam replied. "Why arnt you telling me!" Blake shouted with his hands still glued to her shoulders.

"Because I don't want too. Colby could've...he couldve...ugh!" She slammed her hands down and ran upstairs. I dropped the towel and ran up to go after her.

Everyone followed me. "Kara?" I called out. I heard the faucet run. "It's Colby. Let me in." I called out trying to open the door. She opened the door then quickly and ran out.

I was the only one in the bathroom so I decided to shower off the blood. When I pulled my shirt off I felt my back. Nothing was there. No cut no nothing.

______________________________________

So Colby knows hug. How is the chapter to you guys. I need ADVICE PLEASE. Love ya guys. Byes!😍